Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jillek2012 View Post
    Hi this morning I received a message that a dragon egg had been found and I have to figure out how to hatch it. Does anyone have any more info on this? I have not received any more messages or any other changes that I can find.
    information can be found in this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Who takes care of the spreadsheet? The upgrade for level 3-4 of the cathredal is 6 enchanted beams, 6 enchanted blocks, and 3 lumin essence. The link I have saved doesn't have it and I wanted to help out.

Executive Chef
    maguar does, you can add this information to the FEEDBACK tab of the spreadsheet, maguar will add it for you

Nightclub Owner
    I've just been a bit busy lately. This weekend I'll go through and update it again
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just been updating buildings lately while waiting for badges to drop so I've been relying on it a lot lately. I remember the feedback tab for future updates. Thanks again!

Hello
    I have a question about The "Tabernum: Aquifers" quest. If I push the "Use" button on the stone and wood to see my progress so far, is it going to take any of those items out of my current inventory or only count the items I have already taken out for other uses? I just want to confirm that because I need all my wood right now for the Thurston goals & sometimes this game can be tricky and next thing u know something you've been working hard to save up is suddenly gone somewhere else.

Thx so much 🌻

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    Hello
    I have a question about The "Tabernum: Aquifers" quest. If I push the "Use" button on the stone and wood to see my progress so far, is it going to take any of those items out of my current inventory or only count the items I have already taken out for other uses? I just want to confirm that because I need all my wood right now for the Thurston goals & sometimes this game can be tricky and next thing u know something you've been working hard to save up is suddenly gone somewhere else.

Thx so much ��
    Yes. Be very careful loading any item on any of the goals (or even expansions) before you are ready or have all the items.

For where Glimmerdust drops from you forgot to include the Glimmerdust Trove

Thank u for your response ghjvcucjb. I am really glad I asked. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I only have one knowledge shard .... how do you get the others?