Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

You can use this thread to ask questions that haven't been answered in the new and improved FAQs thread. I'll the move the question and answer into the FAQ. This will keep the FAQ easy to read.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone found the "Deed to the Royal Chateau" yet? I can't find it anywhere.��

Edit: added the answer here
    Last edited by maguar; 03-31-13 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added link to answer

Executive Chef
    I want to add that troll also drops bone good job , maguar. I hope pp read it first before asking stupid questions again and again .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I want to add that troll also drops bone good job , maguar. I hope pp read it first before asking stupid questions again and again .
    Troll also drops creep tooth , just got 1 . I think it's new :S

Rhino Keeper
    With the new update, is it better to use the "regular" edition or the "V-day" edition? I'm finished with all of the V-day goals except waiting on my knights to bring back Alicorn parts. Thanks!

Edit: TL has said to use the valentine version
    Last edited by maguar; 03-31-13 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Added answer

Nightclub Owner
    I've update the troll drops here

Executive Chef
    Hey maguar,I'm little confused about the version to use. In this thread : https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...hould-I-Update , CM recommends playing in original version . I asked about the upgrading problem in original version but didnt get an answer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Hey maguar,I'm little confused about the version to use. In this thread : https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...hould-I-Update , CM recommends playing in original version . I asked about the upgrading problem in original version but didnt get an answer.
    Future updates etc will be on the original version. With the upgrade thing you can either use valentine to upgrade or restart the game. From what someone's reported the issue occurs when you look at the requirements, look at a building that does have have coin requirements, then look at the first one again. They said restarting fixes it. You'll find their investigations here.

Executive Chef
    I dont have that problem because im playing in V-version but i want to go back to the original.To avoid it from happening to me, i'd like to know if the problem is fixed or not.
    Well , maybe i just play on both versions and see what will happend ?_?

Nightclub Owner
    Just be careful playing both versions at the same time. Things can go a little weird. Close one done then start the other. I've been playing the original on my secondary account and haven't had any issues yet.

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast