Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Please help me understand what happened to the Glimmerbat Habitat. First I started playing (over a year ago now) it was in the Market. For months I considered it, but there was no space. Now I've expanded, Halloween is coming, finally the time is right, and I can't see it anywhere in the market. Uhhmm.
    I don't remember the exact time,but there was a sale on the kingdom inn,reindeer stable and glimmerbat habitat ( maybe 2 months back?) and then they were removed from market.
    Last edited by stargaze91; 10-03-15 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    I don't remember the exact time,but there was a sale on the kingdom inn,raindeer stable and glimmerbat habitat ( maybe 2 months back?) and then they were removed from market.
    Aww. Thanks for letting me know.
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 10-03-15 at 05:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Aww. Thanks for letting me know.
    I wanted the kingdom inn only realized they were gone after they were removed from the market

Rhino Keeper
    I just gotten the wedding quest and I'm supposed to find 20pile of seeds but I already have 99 in inventory. may I know what to do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I just gotten the wedding quest and I'm supposed to find 20pile of seeds but I already have 99 in inventory. may I know what to do?
    Collect from the normal places that drop piles of seeds... Conservatories, etc. I THINK you will get credit even if it says you can't hold any more.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the Troll Sparring Pit used for? I get that it spawns a troll to fight whenever you collect, but does fighting the troll have any benefit I can't get from my other troll items? Or do most people not collect from the pit because it's annoying to use up the energy to fight?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    What is the Troll Sparring Pit used for? I get that it spawns a troll to fight whenever you collect, but does fighting the troll have any benefit I can't get from my other troll items? Or do most people not collect from the pit because it's annoying to use up the energy to fight?
    I use it in a far corner to park a monster, since I don't need to fight them anymore except for recent monster guest. I leave the troll in pit and forget about him, so nice not to use up energy fighting then needlessly. Just make sure nothing you need is close.

Rhino Keeper
    Please help me understand what happened to the Glimmerbat Habitat. First I started playing (over a year ago now) it was in the Market. For months I considered it, but there was no space. Now I've expanded, Halloween is coming, finally the time is right, and I can't see it anywhere in the market. Uhhmm.
    Glimmer at habitat is back with a goal thread. I got the goal since mine was built last year but not upgraded. But it seems it wants me to buy one again! Why not continue the thread with the one I have from last year?

Tell the truth, are you ever going to fix this game so galaxy not 5, ands galaxy s6 users can play again? You've been "aware" of the problem since August. If you aren't going to fix it just say so. Or give us a true update on your progress.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    Tell the truth, are you ever going to fix this game so galaxy not 5, ands galaxy s6 users can play again? You've been "aware" of the problem since August. If you aren't going to fix it just say so. Or give us a true update on your progress.
    You will need to keep an eye out on the right thread in the CS Bugs Forum if a solution becomes available. As far as I know, it is still being investigated. S8 will get back to those with this issue, but clearly there is not an easy fix or workaround and that's why it is taking time.