Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iguana Fiesta- levels 115 - 120

Fashion Designer
    Ok I just passed 118 with 0 moves left and 1 star. Sheesh! Did pretty well on my 1st go at 119 and had like 1 or 2 glasses left. The entire board is double glassed but stone jewels and doom jewels drop in. My 2nd try, a doom jewel exploded within a few moves, I think the countdown started around 6? I can't remember. Ran out of energy so will try again in the morning.

For 117, you can't do anything about waiting for the bombs and blasters to go off so just focus on digging down and that's going to take blasters and bombs to do it. Plus you need to clear out those stone jewels. So don't really have any advice on that besides move fast

Farm Supplier
    The annoying thing especially about 118 and to a lesser extent 119 is that you seem to only be able to move once at a time after the first 10 gos which means overrelying on the board having no matches and reshuffling.

Still its a good challenge.

This is a cute island! Level 115: 34 glass in 39 moves, with some corners & an isolated double-glassed jewel off to the bottom right side that requires "special jewel" attention. There are 2 unbreakable (stone?) jewels at the bottom, lined up with it. You have to move/clear them to line up a blaster. Or, get lucky like me and combine a diamond with a bomb the same color as the isolated gem. It blew both glass layers! After that, it was easy! Fun level!

116 is timed [darn ] with 62 glass & 3 "pockets" made of short wood walls. They have unbreakable jewels in 'em, too, so this one might take me awhile... I'm not fond of timed levels, but it wasn't crazy frantic. (Probably will be if/when I pass, lol!)

Ugh, been working on 116 all day (when I have energy, I mean.) It's really difficult moving/clearing the jewels in the "pockets" to get to the glass--especially the middle one. The other 2 are a little more accessible. You don't actually have to clear those unbreakables, you can swap another jewel with 'em. But you have to clear the middle one. Unless there are no matches...then a screen shuffle can help! Happened once, but the rest of the board wasn't cooperative...

I've gotten close so many times...just one or two glass left (always in a "pocket" of course!) My brain goes "limp" when that 1:15 min. timer's running--I can't think! I'm trying to start each game with matches on the bottom-left & -right sides (or restart.) This way, I often get extra matches as the gems fall in, which helps to clear glass. Makes special jewels sometimes, too. My "strategy" is to move fast, concentrating on the bottom & the 3 wall-pockets. Hope this works. (I gotta move faster!)

Fashion Designer
    Got through 116 on first try. 118 is tricky, but similar to a previous level. Hopefully it won't take too much to get though it.

Fashion Designer
    Done with this island. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Got through 116 on first try. 118 is tricky, but similar to a previous level. Hopefully it won't take too much to get though it.
    Lol! I knew you'd pass me by... (Shakes fist)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Got through 116 on first try. (...)
    How mean, knowing I'm stuck there... (Just kidding!) Actually, more motivation to pass the darn thing! Thought my heart was gonna pound right out of my chest, that's why I'm posting & not playing right now. Got right down to last seconds there...whew!

Not happy to see 117's timed, too, but hopefully I'll pass quick (doesn't sound like posters in this thread had much trouble with it.) Plus, digging is always fun!

117 has 1:40 on the clock to dig 10 levels. Lots of unbreakable/stone jewels, plus crates imbedded where you dig. Good practice for stone jewels. If it was moves vs. timed, I'd love it!! But alas, it is timed, and messes w/my head (& heart.) And evidently, I need more stone jewel practice! The advice from earlier in this thread's good...just gotta think/move faster. And make fewer diamond/blaster combos...& more diamond+bomb or bomb+blaster (eats less time.) Awaiting recharge...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast