Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Weekly Update Mar 28 Pearl Platypus

Executive Chef
    i will definetly try breeding a second one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i will definetly try breeding a second one!
    I wish we can have more habitats. I like to have three of each Diamond Hybrid. So far, I have no luck. I have 20 hour breed time.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    anyone got this in the nest?
    I got this first try! I put the egg on the nest and I'm one of your neighbours Sehana, my island is called Salt. (It was supposed to be Saltmarsh but the server cut me off half way through typing it and I think its kind of funny

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    I got this first try! I put the egg on the nest and I'm one of your neighbours Sehana, my island is called Salt. (It was supposed to be Saltmarsh but the server cut me off half way through typing it and I think its kind of funny
    Ah Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    I hope these 20 hour fails dont scare me like the anubis did. At least this gives me a reason to check in more often.

Executive Chef
    Getting only Shells so far :/

Executive Chef
    I just notice that when the Pearl Platypus window pops up it says Super Rare but when you go to the market it says Ultra Rare. Somebody should fix that because we all know that all Diamond Hybrids are Ultra Rare. Also, it's cheaper than Ruby Manticore yet it earns more. Shouldn't it cost the same or more?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I just notice that when the Pearl Platypus window pops up it says Super Rare but when you go to the market it says Ultra Rare. Somebody should fix that because we all know that all Diamond Hybrids are Ultra Rare. Also, it's cheaper than Ruby Manticore yet it earns more. Shouldn't it cost the same or more?
    also wondered about this! i think a fair price for pearl platypus would be 2.600 gold, although that actually doesn't matter xD

Banned
    BE optimistic! You will soon get it anyway! even if its dimond/shell.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast