Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Weekly Update Mar 28 Pearl Platypus

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Really cool. Always happy to see a new monster !
    I will be happy when I will finally have the four last new dragons ...

Executive Chef
    in his habitat:

Farm Supplier
    I love it!!! I agree With everyone else bet it is Diamond and Shell Lizard combo. Hate the fail time but will sure be trying for it. I also wish we could get some new decorations for this game like we do in dragon story. I want to make my island pretty for my monsters.

Banned
    I agree, we need more decorations ! I am sick and tired of only small or large lava flowers. Give us some trees, buildings, totems, whatever... we just have banners and lava blooms.
    I have started keeping some of the plants and rocks that are supposed to be cleared because they are prettier than what is available to decorate with.

Fashion Designer
    I agree, we need more decorations ! I am sick and tired of only small or large lava flowers. Give us some trees, buildings, totems, whatever... we just have banners and lava blooms.
    I have started keeping some of the plants and rocks that are supposed to be cleared because they are prettier than what is available to decorate with.
    Sure.. lavablooms are getting hard for my eyes

Banned
    Imagine my entire island being surrounded by lavablooms because a 4 year old said they look "crisp and special". They make my eyes cross. Cant wait for this one! Building my extra diamond habitat now. Just wish I wasnt having nightmares by being reminded of the 20 hour fail times.

Farm Supplier
    I think I'll try breeding this one using Sky Turtle and Diamond Pegassus, at least its common fail time will be only 6 hours, and if I somehow end up unlucky, I think I'll have 44 or 36 hours fail time which had my mind confused whether it's a bad or a good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianssto View Post
    I think I'll try breeding this one using Sky Turtle and Diamond Pegassus, at least its common fail time will be only 6 hours, and if I somehow end up unlucky, I think I'll have 44 or 36 hours fail time which had my mind confused whether it's a bad or a good luck.
    don't try this combo! i think in monster story you're only able to breed diamond hybrids with pure element + diamond. sky turtle + diamond should only give you another sky turtle, a shellwing or an eguana

Banned
    Oh wow, I didn't know that either ! Thank you for the tip.

Executive Chef
    Oh wow, I didn't know that either ! Thank you for the tip.
    no problem

update just released, btw!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast