Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475

Thread: Limited Dragons I want to come back

Rhino Keeper

2 dragons i pray come back

Dawntree and waterfall!! Please please please can we make this a reality =)

Nightclub Owner
    I want Amazon - it's one of the few Champs I don't have. I would also love to get my hands on Mermaid.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I've had a hard time getting mining dragons. When your dragons go into storage it's hard to raise them up and get the bombs from doing so to get the material to craft them. I've missed out on 2-3 of them so far by about 60-80 pieces. Very frustrating. I don't have the food to epic every dragon or the room to put out the babies where the food would be cheaper. Another example of this lack of habitats and upgrades messing with long time players. Sorry for the vent. I just missed another mining dragon & I find it really unfair...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping that the expired dragons like Libra and Scorpio would come back. I guess they're not.

I also wondered about this. I hope Aquarius will be back in February but I guess it won't.

What's the sense of zodiac dragons when they're not available in each month of them??

Host(ess)
    i really like the valentine themed dragons! like chocolate dragon, aphrodite dragon, soulmate dragon, valentine dragon, white chocolate dragon and red rose dragon etc. cant wait for February!

Executive Chef
    I want Sourceress, desperately want her. She is magnificent at Epic!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    As an Android player, I still didn't have the events when you could get the Portal dragon. It was then available on the wheel for Android players, I bought a lot of extra spins and won every single other dragon on the wheel except this one. I love the design and would love this dragon back, so that I have a chance to get it. Actually, getting that whole space-themed event, this time only for Android players, would be even better.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475