Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what place ( 1,2,3) the flower basket in the Mother's Day surprise gem box is? It's the 3 tiered tall one. I didn't see it on the list but asked a neighbor where she got it - and as many times as I've tried - I can't get it - boo hoo!!! Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Torn between the Cake and Tea box and the Pastel Package. Hmm.. the Cake and Tea box isn't "new" but it seems like that box has nicer 4th place items, so less of a chance of me getting frustrated! But that spring dresser is beautiful! What do you guys think?

Yeah, I'm myself a fan of the Madeline tin, but the 3rd & 2nd place prizes were too nice to resist on the Pastel Package...but on my first 2 tries I got the bunnies (4th place)...then I got the dresser(3rd place) & now I just got the pastel hutch (3rd place)....
    I want everything else, although I'm happy with the dresser...

has anybody tried with the donut box? i think its cute but some of the 4th place items r really bad does it give nice items by higher chance?

Musical gift box

Hi everybody, I have a question for you...I've unlocked the musical gift box "paying" 24 gems of course...the problem is...when i've unlocked it i was ran out of space in my bakery. Now that i've set some room free to place it, i can't find the gift box i've unlocked before...it's not stored...if i click again on the musical gift in the design section i keep get the message "not enough gems"...anybody can help me? I've i lost both the 24 gems and the musical gift box or i can find it somewhere? Thank you in advance for your help!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DANIELERINALDI View Post
    Hi everybody, I have a question for you...I've unlocked the musical gift box "paying" 24 gems of course...the problem is...when i've unlocked it i was ran out of space in my bakery. Now that i've set some room free to place it, i can't find the gift box i've unlocked before...it's not stored...if i click again on the musical gift in the design section i keep get the message "not enough gems"...anybody can help me? I've i lost both the 24 gems and the musical gift box or i can find it somewhere? Thank you in advance for your help!!!
    When you open one of the boxes, you will get one random item out of the box for 24 gems. Check your storage for one of these items:

Everytime you click the box, it will cost 24 gems.

Boom Bot
    Piano Cake

Crystal Bass
    Music Wedding Cake

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
    Treble Sculpture
    Piano Shelf

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
    Piano Fountain
    Piano Garden

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
    Jazz Band

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Wait a minute..I got a mini Ferris wheel once (my sister sold it) What box is that from?!

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraBlossom188 View Post
    Wait a minute..I got a mini Ferris wheel once (my sister sold it) What box is that from?!
    That's probably not from the music box

Rhino Keeper
    I've opened the pastel box so many times that it would be just embarrassing to say exactly how many times I did it. It is a mean box. :'( I don't think I'll keep opening boxes. Huge wake up call when I can't get the 1st prize after spending what I have!

Rhino Keeper
    I opened the tea treasure box this morning. Only bought it once, attaching pictures of the 3rd place item I received. It's cute and exactly what I has been eyeing for a certain area on my bakery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-19-18-23-08.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	8000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-06-19-13-08-23.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	8001  

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast