Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    I just got:
    * the Coffee Cup Tree (Not thrilled....haven't seen to many bakeries displaying it.) - Uncommon
    *the Coffee Date (Not thrilled about it) - Uncommon
    *the Coffee Fountain (Not thrilled....haven't seen to many bakeries displaying it.) - Rare

~ I want the coffee station & the coffee rack. ~ (Common)
    That's weried I got all of those too just tried now to just see if I could get it and got it 5th time is a charm I guess I'll display other stuff to just to assist theme after I get done with winter theme.

The Honorable Panda
    Post 4 updated with Coffee Crate Box items and the Countdown Crate items!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-21-15 at 03:42 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So anyone know the prize-list of the Snow Crate? I accidentally bought one and got a "Husky trio", they look a bit small but cute so I'm glad. And now I'm curious about the box's contains to where to buy more or not

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    So anyone know the prize-list of the Snow Crate? I accidentally bought one and got a "Husky trio", they look a bit small but cute so I'm glad. And now I'm curious about the box's contains to where to buy more or not
    It's contents are listed and pics of snow box in the first post several box lists down I couldn't cut and paste to put here sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    It's contents are listed and pics of snow box in the first post several box lists down I couldn't cut and paste to put here sorry
    The name of the box is Snow Crate and not Snow Box, pretty sure they're 2 different ones. Also, I've check and see no Husky Trio in list or picture of the Snow Box in 1st post...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    The name of the box is Snow Crate and not Snow Box, pretty sure they're 2 different ones. Also, I've check and see no Husky Trio in list or picture of the Snow Box in 1st post...
    I have a Husky Trio from the Iced Crate. The new one from January that has a Snow Queen on a throne as the 1st place prize. Is that the box you mean?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-1-21-15
    Last edited by jandtandn; 02-26-15 at 09:59 AM.

I was so confused with this boxes names because in the last update TL name the gingerbread box, holiday gift!! Unless you open it you didnt know was inside the box! Now i know that i lose my chance to have the gingerbread house because of this change of names! Why????
    Please give us the opportunity to buy the gingerbread house in the next black friday sale!!
    Last edited by darklightningbolt; 03-19-15 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Misspeling

The Honorable Panda
    Iced Crate items have been added!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I need help finding out which box I accidentally purchased. None if these items are showing up. Please help. Thx.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueeNiaHotShots View Post
    I need help finding out which box I accidentally purchased. None if these items are showing up. Please help. Thx.
    I think all you can do is just scroll through items and see if you see something you don't remember purposely purchasing.