Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you tried restarting your device? Do you remember what the items were?
    I restarted my device which is an android tablet but I may have figured part of it out. I thought if you bought a crate or box you would get multiple items not just one or two( is it possible to only get one or two for 24 gems)?. I got the coffee display and the coffee mug tree and bought an extra of each so I should have 2 of each and only have one so I was wondering where the other ones were. I'm not sure if there were other items in the crate I should have also. Thanks for any help you can give or links to more information.

Executive Chef
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelpies View Post
    I restarted my device which is an android tablet but I may have figured part of it out. I thought if you bought a crate or box you would get multiple items not just one or two( is it possible to only get one or two for 24 gems)?. I got the coffee display and the coffee mug tree and bought an extra of each so I should have 2 of each and only have one so I was wondering where the other ones were. I'm not sure if there were other items in the crate I should have also. Thanks for any help you can give or links to more information.
    When u spend 24 gems for a box all u get is 1 item. Everytime u open the crate/box ull spend an additional 24 gems and still just get 1 item. Sometimes ull get a different item and sometimes ull get the same one. R u sure about getting the same items x2?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelpies View Post
    just to be super-clear: you can't "buy an extra." when it says "you have found [whichever prize you got]" the button at the bottom that says "buy again" actually means open the box again, not buy another of the prize you just got. it is possible for you to get the same item again, but it's also possible for you to get a completely different item from the box. random chance at work (subject to probabilities as set forth by TL).

so if you clicked, got the coffee display, and hit "buy again," and it says you found the mug tree, then you've only bought the box twice, and one each of those items should be in your inventory. i've never quite figured out where in the floor decor tab they show up, although it generally seems to be in the first third or half, but i'd scroll all the way through to be sure.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Thank you for your help. That is what I did. Sure seems like a waste of gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Post 4 has been updated with the Love Basket and Winter Sports!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Why remove all the Halloween crates????

Thanks from samsonite79

The Honorable Panda
    Parade Crate box has been added to post 4!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    THX kookypanda, ur the best
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Kooky, can you please add the Coffee Crate? Thanks
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.