Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Master Box List

Is there any picture update for the horn of plenty box ? Also, today I'm so happy! I tried to open gingerbread box & got the 1st prize, the gingerbread castle!! I tried again & got the 2nd prize the gingerbread kitchen, so very happy (^○^)/ Thanks for the very nice Christmas present TL!

I opened the new Christmas Box and got the second place prize its called reindeer stable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	restaurant_story-2013-12-11-01-59-01.jpg 
Views:	7962 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	11686

Executive Chef

3rd place and 4th place red nose reindeer

New Resident

1st Place Elf Worshop

Just got the 1st Place prize!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14533 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	11693  

Winter wonderland box

We got this one on January 8, 2014. No pics of it yet so I've done a little investigating...

First prize: snowball fight
    Second prize: dogsled team, winter Clydesdales
    Third prize: snowy fountain, ice sculpting
    Forth prize: abominable waiter, snowman cook, woodburning stove, sled dog

And some pics. Credit to the glorious Cynthia for most of these images; all shall love her and despair!

cook, waiter, fountain

stove, sculpting, dog

clydesdales

dogsled

snowball
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14584 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	12073  
    Last edited by fatbearsecondary; 01-20-14 at 09:12 PM. Reason: I don't understand TL's picture system

Other boxes we don't have pictures from on the front of this thread:

Pirate chest

I'm just guessing from the image TL provided below, but I'd say we've got

1st prize: Pirate kitchen
    2nd prize: Pirate slide, Haunted ship with tentacles?
    3rd prize: Pirate ship couch, Pirate photo booth
    4th prize: Pirate waiter, Pirate waitress, Pirate dingy lamp, Branch with pirate parrot

Please note that the Pirate Fountain you might have seen around is *not* from the Pirate chest; it was a limited time offer and is no longer available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody box

My best guesses here are as follows

1st prize: Orchestra
    2nd prize: Grand Strand Piano, Instrument Display
    3rd prize: Piano Couch, Clef Fountain
    4th prize: Music Note Holder, Piano Cake, Clef Statue, Violin

Orchestra

Piano and Clef statue

Piano cake, Couch, Instrument display, Violin

Couch and Fountain

Music stand

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horn of plenty

1st place: Pilgrim Thanksgiving
    2nd place: Mayflower Playpen, Parade Balloon
    3rd place: Appetizer Bench, Pie Table
    4th place: Pilgrim Waitress, Pilgrim Waiter, Plymouth Rock, Turkey Honeycomb

Credit to ENJOY for all the thanksgiving pictures; she's a gentlewoman and a scholar!

Top: Pilgrim waiter, Pilgrim waitress, Plymouth Rock, Turkey honeycomb in the right corner
    Bottom: Appetizer bench and Pie table
    NB: The Autumn Cupcake Stand on the left side was a LTO and is *not* included in the box.

Turkey honeycomb, Mayflower playground, with Plymouth Rock in the bottom left

Parade balloon

Pilgram thanksgiving

I'll do what I can to track the missing bits; if anyone has pictures, please post them here. Credit to my favorite Restaurant Story blog for most of the box content info!
    Last edited by fatbearsecondary; 02-09-14 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Adding box info

I was particularly curious about what is inside the horn of plenty ty Fatbear )
    i cant download pix myself but in case someone can i got the pilgrim waitress tho im eager to know what the 1st prize is

Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    I was particularly curious about what is inside the horn of plenty ty Fatbear )
    i cant download pix myself but in case someone can i got the pilgrim waitress tho im eager to know what the 1st prize is

I'm actually doing pretty well gathering pictures of the Horn, but if anyone has pictures of the prizes from the Melody Box, that would be terrific. Or if you have stuff from the Melody Box in your place, add me as a neighbor and I'll take the pictures for you!

Snowball Fight is the 1st place item right? I still may have a chance if it's only 2nd place

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the info everyone. I've added it to the second and third posts.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast