Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Master Box List

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticOne69 View Post
    Can I ask, and this may not be the right thread, but how the hell do you create the Popcorn Maker, it says I have 7 days to do it? Please help me on this....
    You need to complete the goals in order to unlock the popcorn maker appliance. Please go to this thread for all the goals information that you need. The 7 days mean that you still have 7 days more to complete all the goals and not 7 days left for that task. Do note that goals will expire much earlier than the timer stated in your goal clipboard.

How about the Private Chest???

Yay, just opened a May basket for the 2nd time and got 2nd prize, Maypole Party (the first time I got 4th prize, a little girl playing with a puppy). I love it so much, I wanted it so bad and took a risk...It gives me high hope, from now on I'll try box when I have enough gems in both RS and BS. Hopefully fortune will smile on me lol!

I'm curious about the Melody box... Has anyone opened it yet? Please give us some clues, I'm having 26 gems and definitely willing to let them go

Executive Chef
    Yes, please post Melody box pics!

In the updates thread, someone posted a picture of a music stand you can get out of it. That's all I've seen though.

New Resident
    Does anyone know wich box you've to bough to get ''Pirate Fountain''

Quote Originally Posted by 64xp12 View Post
    Does anyone know wich box you've to bough to get ''Pirate Fountain''
    It was a Limited Time Offer(LTO) decoration which was released few weeks back. Sadly, you can't get it anymore. But there's a small chances that TL will re-release it again during the black friday sales.

Executive Chef
    I have a question regarding odds, specifically on the Magic Box. So I'm assuming that the odds of each of the prizes within a level are equal, that is, if there are two 2nd places prizes, and you have a 10% chance at getting a second place prize, you have a 5% chance at one of those prizes and a 5% chance at the other. So here:

Magic Box

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Purple, Red, Orange, or Yellow Fancy Vase
    Grandfather Clock
    Fireplace
    Ice Swan Sculpture

there are four prizes, but one of them has four options. So does that mean i have a 13.5% chance at say, the fireplace (54% split 4 ways), or do i have a 6.75% chance, because there are actually eight options once you consider the color choices of the vases separately?

Executive Chef
    and change that to 7.7% chance, because there are 7 possibilities, not 8, if you count the color vases individually. i can divide, but i can't count.

I want to have diferent items of mystery bo, i try 3 times and i have 3 diferent items, if i pay for more mystery items will be diferent of the 3 that i have? Thanks

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast