Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Please stop stealing my gold

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender2258 View Post
    For dragon story. Now I'm on level 75 and bought for 19.99$ twice yesterday but I did not take any golds. Please fix the game cause its too expensive I paid more money for nothing. Thx
    This is a support issue, so please contact support@teamlava.com and provide them with details of your issue, storm8 ID, and which game. Please note it can take up to 3-5 business days to receive a response. You can also try force closing your game and restarting it to see if your gold balance changes. Good luck!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

New Resident
    They are quite obviously quite happy to keep taking our gold here's my response

[Removed support email ]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-01-13 at 05:47 AM. Reason: removed support email

New Resident
    And yet again another 33 gold gone !! I download and play all these other games to get the achievements to earn gold and its wasted again . WILL U PLEASE MOVE THAT BUTTON!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Same thing happened to me, as well. A timed game where I was scrambling like crazy. (Poof--gold gone!) I agree, they should have a confirmation pop-up screen like you said... I had also been saving my gold for a difficult level, in case I needed to buy some "help." The boosts are expensive, ridiculously so. At those prices, they should remain good for the same level (once purchased) every time you play it. Still expensive, but at least you know it wouldn't be wasted if you're dealt a "bad" group of jewels on that level!
    I couldn't access this from the link you left in other thread but did find it. I totally agree with all this everyone has said here. I likewise have decided IF I even keep playing JM,I definitely won't spend anymore money to lose "accidentally". I also agree the boosts are ridiculously expensive. The few times along the way I have used boosts,it always seemed that was the time you got a bad group of jewels,lol!
    In bubble mania it is 8 or 9 to use more time but JM is 33 and it is too easy to accidentally waste. I think the reason they won't add the confirm is to make money stealing gold,but seems the opposite is true once everyone stops buying!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xbiggarx View Post
    They are quite obviously quite happy to keep taking our gold here's my response

[Removed support email ]
    It seems to me it shouldn't be a private communication or email. They have enough complaints, they should address the issue here for everyone! It seems to have been months since many of these posts and yet it still happens. I have spent money on JM and BM just so I could buy more energy and play more when I had time. It certainly isn't fair to see it be stolen by hitting a button or by accidentally buying the expensive boosts!
    I will not spend another cent unless it is fixed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234