Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please stop stealing my gold

Farm Supplier
    This game is by far the easiest to lose gold on. I've never once used gold on purpose and Ive lost every single bar I've earned. I'd be insane to put up real dollars given how easy it is to accidentally make gold disappear. Teamlava aren't you the least bit concerned about scaring your paying customers away from the game?

New Resident
    I bought 120 gold and lost almost 80 gold (39*2) when I was playing timed level!! I will never buy gold unless there is double confirmation...

Quote Originally Posted by Ring1999 View Post
    I bought 120 gold and lost almost 80 gold (39*2) when I was playing timed level!! I will never buy gold unless there is double confirmation...
    No kidding, I might actually consider buying gold if there was confirmation requested on every gold transaction. But as the game is now, I refuse to even play. I won't save for weeks/months again just to accidentally click something I didn't mean to and all my gold is gone... again. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Ring1999 View Post
    I am right there with you!

I was feeling rich, bought some gold so I could buy more lives in one of the impossible levels... Lost more than half from my finger accidentally tapping a buy power up in the level. I will not buy ever again... Until there is confirmation!

I even lost gold when after the add 15 sec button was tapped in error, then power up was tapped at last second, not on purpose, lost soooo much gold... FIX THIS NOW

New Resident
    Have to agree with everyone. Gold should not just disappear. There should be a chance to "confirm" if you want to use the gold or not. Luv the game but if it doesn't change soon I may give it up

Quote Originally Posted by loisbr View Post
    I will not spend any more money here just because is not fare the way you guys steal my money. Should have a confirmation button to accept the action.
    I problem is the bottom bar, if you touch during the game accidentally also, many times this happens.
    Second is when finish the time and you are trying to do as much as possible and the button to buy extra time comes and we click accidentally again.
    If you guy fix that, may I will buy some gold again, if not, I will not spend any cents again in this game.
    Hope too see this fix soom.
    I agree.

New Resident
    It won't change, they set it up that way on purpose so you'll waste your gold and buy more.

New Resident
    I have lost track of how much gold I have stolen buy that stupid button! Just happened again bye bye another 33 leaving me with 3!!! Does anyone ever get refund with the gold or they happy just to take it?

New Resident
    I paid many times for golds and I recieve nothing. Please help me

New Resident
    For dragon story. Now I'm on level 75 and bought for 19.99$ twice yesterday but I did not take any golds. Please fix the game cause its too expensive I paid more money for nothing. Thx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast