Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please stop stealing my gold

Farm Supplier
    Have lost 66 gold in the last 2 days because of this. Makes me want to delte the game

Quote Originally Posted by fizzysoup View Post
    these 'flaws'.
    You are too kind! It's not a "flaw", it's working perfectly for you, me and every other person on this thread. This down right stinks. I'm so close to deleting the game and just being done with it. I thought it was just my problem but I'm seeing how that is so,far from the truth.

New Resident
    It happened to me again, i don't rememer to ever actually buying a helpful boost with that gold. It always dissapears because i accidently hit the wrong place of the screen. By the way, have you noticed how huge that button is?! Hard not to hit it. There is not a chance I'd spend a cent on this game ever before this problem is solved. Seeing real money dissapear like that would make me want to sue team lava

New Resident
    I just lost 30 gold for accidentally hitting a button while I was playing the game. I am beyond frustrated...because I have lost so much gold!!!! Argggg. It's too aggravating for a game.

Lightbulb

Should we start another thread with a poll in it? Asking if we want a double-confirmation screen for spending gold so the game will stop taking it while we're frantically trying to beat timed levels? (It also got me on an energy refill somehow--and I still had four left! I was furious on that one...20 golds--I think--for one energy!)

Farm Supplier
    I had 98 gold which is now 30 after first me then my girlfriend pressed it for 39. Hate the timed levels when they do this

Need to add my 2 coins...this seems like an obvious set up in order to get players to purchase gold as I have lost oodles myself. But who will purchase if the accidental click causes random gold loss?? Not cool...

Quote Originally Posted by jconstilts View Post
    Need to add my 2 coins... (...)
    Not cool...
    Add my "2 coins" -- funny!

Quote Originally Posted by mmilonga View Post
    It happened to me again (...)
    By the way, have you noticed how huge that button is?! Hard not to hit it. (...)
    I'm stuck on a timed level (122) right now, and I can't help but press that huge button at the end 50% or more of the time. "Luckily" (haha,) I don't have enough gold to steal. Or it would be gone several times over. I've been able to get to my current level without boosts...but the levels are getting increasingly difficult to pass. If I had faith in the setup, I might buy gold & use a boost here & there as needed. But why would I spend real money, just to see it thrown away with accidental clicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Should we start another thread with a poll in it? Asking if we want (...double-confirmation for gold purchases...)
    I didn't realize when I wrote the above that there's already a poll to add a confirm button. It's for all games, not just Jewel Mania. Apparently it's a problem on other TL games, as well. Here's the link if you want to vote or comment...

Fashion Designer
    My four-year-old helped me lose 40 gold. She just had to jab at my screen when I wasn't expecting it. Sigh.

New Resident
    Just lost another 66!! It's so aggravating...because I have been so cautious on these timed ones, I lose at least 10 seconds trying to be careful not to hit that button!!! And I just hit it twice and now I have no more gold : (

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast