Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goals are terrible?

New Resident

Unhappy Goals are terrible?

Hi!

First of all, don't get me wrong I really like playing Bakery Story but it's just me or the rewards for completing goals have become terrible!

When I started playing back in April, the goals were very cool and something I looked for and wanted to complete, because you coulf get lots of experience and some nice money reward, but in the last few goals you have to expend lots of money (hundreds of thousands) just to get like 10 points of experience...

I feel like there's no point int completing then anymore... Does anyone feels like me?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah - didn't even attempt the Thanksgiving goals.

Executive Chef
    We did have goal for Thanksgiving. I like the fact that we only got one goal because having multiple goals can be a pain in the butt.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    You're so right, the goals are not worth it anymore. You are not the only disappointed player!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not even getting any new goals! Do any of you have the same issue??

Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga1978 View Post
    You're so right, the goals are not worth it anymore. You are not the only disappointed player!
    add 1. i miss the old goals

Rhino Keeper
    I only do those goals if I like the prize at the end, like the Halloween one to get the Frankenstein table.
    But yeah I agree with you all, please no more goals that we have to spend more than we get!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-12 at 09:54 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Agreed, you have to spend so much and wait for so long just for xps and a small amount of coins? The Thanksgiving goal was just a downer, no point in doibg it. Last year, we got some nice goals for Xmas/New Years. Hopefully this year will be even better and actually worth doing it.

New Resident
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one that feels like this
    I do hope they come up with better goals and even better rewards

Hope they're listening!

Hi All, like many of you all, I do the goals if it's a cool reward. However, I've been noticing that on my iPad, when asked to install new TL games, rewards are not listed, but on Android tablet, rewards are listed. I was only interested in one new game which is the jewel game, and I downloaded, but I still don't know what the reward was. Is anyone else having this issue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast