Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Eggs, Nuggets and Apples

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    It took me a long time to realize that if I don't collect from my apple trees I'm never going to get any golden apples, lol! So I collected from my 3 trees every two hours for 2 years. Sometimes I'd put them away during a world event, but I kept up with the trees as much as I could. Eventually I got up to 99. You have to collect from the trees! Those lovely golden apples will fall for you, too!

I hope, throw a golden apple in my direction please, i am getting tired of waiting to finally the Tree will drop the golden apple :/

Rhino Keeper
    I need advice please.
    I have 2 Golden Apples, (after reading some posts, I think I'm lucky to have 2 as been playing only 5/6mths).
    What do I do with them?? They are so hard to come by I do not want to just trade for gems. But is there a point in me holding on to them?

Fashion Designer
    Yes, hold onto them. They are needed for quests and hard to come by. IMHO, do not trade them for gems. They are worth their weight in gold, he he

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Agree. Once you have 50+ golden apples, you can think about trading them. But untill then... save them... You'll be glad you did.

New Resident
    I have the magic garden, apple tree, hatchery and chickens, and I've been trying to get the golden apple and egg for some time now. Haven't seen one drop in over a month. Arghhhhhhh. Getting very frustrated.....

Executive Chef
    They will drop. Having the magic garden and the apple tree you have more than I did. I had to wait to expand to the magic garden to get my first golden apple to get Sir Pig.

Golden Appe just wont fall in my way...seriously Teamlava this seems to be real buggs plz tak a look at it i dont matter how many times i logg in to the game, i never got the golden apple, and i refuse spending 80 Gems so be able to finishi the quest.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've merged the golden apple drop rate thread to this one as this thread is linked in the Inventory Guide under Golden Apples. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've merged the golden apple drop rate thread to this one as this thread is linked in the Inventory Guide under Golden Apples. Thanks!
    Maybe the thread name should be changed to Golden Drops then, this way it's for Apples, Eggs, or Nuggets???? Most people talking about Golden Apples wouldn't think to post in a thread titled Golden Eggs, just sayin'.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast