Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Eggs, Nuggets and Apples

Banned

Golden Eggs, Nuggets and Apples

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd share my luckyness with the golden eggs. So far I have collected 5! I know it's a small number, but I know many people might not have much luck of getting it. I'm not bragging though! Funny, I don't collect much golden rock, but many golden egg!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-04-15 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Amended title when duplicate threads merged

Rhino Keeper
    I am also pretty lucky, I have so far 4 gold apples, 8 gold nuggets and 4 gold eggs.
    Too bad you can't do anything with them (yet.)

Banned
    Yeah. Where can I get the golden apple? Is the only apple tree and magical garden my only chances at getting them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sherrycake View Post
    Yeah. Where can I get the golden apple? Is the only apple tree and magical garden my only chances at getting them?
    According to the developers these are the only places where you can get them.

Banned
    Ok. Just need 20 more gems to get 90... I want to buy the Apple Tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    According to the developers these are the only places where you can get them.

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked and had 13 golden eggs, 11 golden nuggets & only 5 golden apples. Looks like (for me) apples have been the rarest.

(=^ェ^=)

Banned
    WOW! Can I ask... Do you get your Golden Apples from the Magical Garden or the Apple Tree?
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    I just checked and had 13 golden eggs, 11 golden nuggets & only 5 golden apples. Looks like (for me) apples have been the rarest.

(=^ェ^=)

Rhino Keeper
    I have 8 eggs and 12 nuggets, no golden apple (except for the one I traded in to get Sir-P)

I've been trying to save up for an apple tree but the gem traps keep getting me So now I'm debating myself whether I should still get the apple tree for the recipe / caravan. Hardly seems to worth 90 gems when I already have Sir P.

Rhino Keeper
    The first one came from the garden, after that I didn't pay attention

(=^ェ^=)

Fashion Designer
    on my main account i have 6 golden nuggets, 5 golden apples, and 4 golden eggs. on my alternate account i have 14 golden nuggets, 3 golden apples, and 5 golden eggs.

i got most of my golden apples from the apple tree but got the golden apple from the magic garden once on each account.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast