Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

I am at level 99 & just realized U can find out when new challenges are coming out on this forum. I found out from an irate Nbr who called a bunch of us idiots because we never clued in to this and the fact that these goal challenges are regular in their appearance and that they as she put it come out on the second Wednesday of each month. I don't know about anyone else but I'm a busy mom who works outside the home too & this is a game that de-stresses me, that is until someone like this Nbr gets all uptight because I sent a gift on goal day. I tip & gift daily unless sick or life intervenes as it occasionally does...one would think that this counts for something! You would think people could cut U some slack for not knowing everything. Sheesh! It's a game...

Executive Chef
    angelsweetshop: yeah, that's not cool. she should find neighbors of the type she wants, not berate the neighbors she has because they're not following HER idea of how to play.
    Last edited by twospoons; 06-10-15 at 04:01 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    So I was questioned today by a neighbour as to why I sent out her gift before the goals came out. Mind you, I gifted back the chocolate cake she had already gifting me before I declined it.
    I do the same thing. On goal days I just send back whatever they send me before the goal came out. Everybody else gets the goal part. As for those who send chocolate cake or brownies or waffles or cupcakes or any such ridiculous thing I used to send one back to them after declining. Now i just quietly delete them and move on.

Rhino Keeper
    We're both lvl 99 so we knw how this game plays - she requests for parts (I answer), I gift daily (she dsnt gift at all but I don't mind). Goals day, I mass gift parts. She gifts back brownies. Brownies! That's just a mean-spirited, sad person...bye2 don't need ugly in my game

Rhino Keeper
    As for this matter of "gifting brownies", I think it should be S8 to be blamed, why list brownies as a gift choice? If S8 says it is to let us have more choices, then why not red velvet cakes?
    I can understand why they set gem traps, but I can't understand this brownies things, this makes them no profit, but will only cause dispute between players.

I actually had a higher level neighbor request brownies today. It really surprised me, but I guess we all play the game our own way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post
    We're both lvl 99 so we knw how this game plays - she requests for parts (I answer), I gift daily (she dsnt gift at all but I don't mind). Goals day, I mass gift parts. She gifts back brownies. Brownies! That's just a mean-spirited, sad person...bye2 don't need ugly in my game
    I know that person. Lol. She must play under different names too because I'd hate to think there's more than one person out there doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    As for this matter of "gifting brownies", I think it should be S8 to be blamed, why list brownies as a gift choice? If S8 says it is to let us have more choices, then why not red velvet cakes?
    I can understand why they set gem traps, but I can't understand this brownies things, this makes them no profit, but will only cause dispute between players.
    Well remember that not everyone who plays is a level 99 player so some lower level players who haven't figured it all out as yet actually want brownies because a gift of brownies has more servings than, say cappuccino. Sometimes I'll explain to a lower level player that cap gifts actually make more money than brownies and ask if they still want brownies. Some genuinely had no clue and are grateful for the information. Some just don't care and still want brownies. And still insist on giving me brownies. Those have to go.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarie8923 View Post
    I actually had a higher level neighbor request brownies today. It really surprised me, but I guess we all play the game our own way.
    Yeah. Some players have a ton of money and don't really need more. They like to have certain food in their bakeries & restaurants even though that food is rubbish. I had one neighbour in rs who had a red and white theme in her restaurant. Chairs, tables, floors, counters everything was red and white. She asked that I only send those red and white cupcakes because all her food was red and white.

Rhino Keeper
    Well remember that not everyone who plays is a level 99 player so some lower level players who haven't figured it all out as yet actually want brownies because a gift of brownies has more servings than, say cappuccino.
    Well, also remember that there are a lot of people who don't care how lucrative the gifts are. I'm a level 99 player and I happily accept brownies and always have. I don't care how much money they make. I don't care how much anything in the game makes. And even if I did care, I'd think, hey, I didn't spend any money on these, so I'm making a profit regardless.

The only reason I don't gift brownies now is because I discovered from this thread that it makes people mad. If I hadn't happened upon this forum when I was googling a question about a TeamLava game a while back I'm sure I'd be happily flinging brownies left and right because brownies are delicious. I have level 99 neighbors who gift brownies. I can only assume that profitability doesn't enter their minds either when they select their gifts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Well, also remember that there are a lot of people who don't care how lucrative the gifts are. I'm a level 99 player and I happily accept brownies and always have. I don't care how much money they make. I don't care how much anything in the game makes. And even if I did care, I'd think, hey, I didn't spend any money on these, so I'm making a profit regardless.

The only reason I don't gift brownies now is because I discovered from this thread that it makes people mad. If I hadn't happened upon this forum when I was googling a question about a TeamLava game a while back I'm sure I'd be happily flinging brownies left and right because brownies are delicious. I have level 99 neighbors who gift brownies. I can only assume that profitability doesn't enter their minds either when they select their gifts.
    See? There you go. Lol Assume good intent, people.