Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Lol, there's always funny people playing such games. Trust me, you will get used to it soon. XD But nothing beat those demanding, rude or fussy neighbor.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed an interesting trend among a handful of my neighbors. They only gift back if they receive a gift, otherwise they do not send a daily gift. I don't understand why they do this. Is this something that's fairly common?

All of my neighbors receive a daily gift from me, unless they are full. I generally log in shortly after reset and send gifts that have previously been requested (I keep reminders on my wall). Then, I tend to wait until halfway into the gaming day to see if anyone requests anything specific, so I can send them double via gifting. After that, everyone gets mass gifted a random basic part.

I don't have too many neighbors. Most days, I am not maxed on gifts until well into the day. I usually max out about 2 hours before reset. Some days I don't max out at all. So, I know that my gifts are not full. However, some of my neighbors do max out pretty quickly, so I can't gift them. These are ones who tend to not send a gift unless they have received one. Doesn't seem very neighborly. I realize that I can remove them (which I will do shortly), but it did surprise me that some folks do this.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed an interesting trend among a handful of my neighbors. They only gift back if they receive a gift, otherwise they do not send a daily gift. I don't understand why they do this. Is this something that's fairly common?
    Are they sending back what you are sending them? Maybe they are the type of players who treat gift sending as gift requests (as in, they send the gift they want to receive in return), and are waiting on a gift from you to see what you want. I don't know that it's common. At least, I haven't observed it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Are they sending back what you are sending them? Maybe they are the type of players who treat gift sending as gift requests (as in, they send the gift they want to receive in return), and are waiting on a gift from you to see what you want. I don't know that it's common. At least, I haven't observed it.
    Nope, they send random things. I do have a few neighbors who send me what they want gifted back. But, they do send gifts daily!
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Executive Chef
    Some people literally have 800 neighbors and would get carpal tunnel even just mass gifting every one, so they only gift back those who gift them.

Rhino Keeper
    That makes sense. Also explains why they are almost always full. If that's the case, I wonder why they even added me. I posted in the "Add Me" thread here on the forum outlining my play style. Daily gifts from neighbors was one of my criteria. I don't post my ID anywhere else in the game, so they had to have seen my ID here on the forum.
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

New Resident
    Add me on bakery story lhealy10

There are so many different "rules" on this game... It all just depends on the neighbor honestly! I have neighbors who delete weekly based on your star rating and tips... As well as ones that delete over gifts.
    Personally I don't care if you tip or gift as long as you are active during challenges. I can go a week without tipping anyone and spend the next week at 4 stars.. I figure everyone gets busy from time to time.
    I also only gift basic parts/ goal parts or cappuccino..
    I also only add bakery's that are on level 50 or over... I've added way to many low level bakery's just to have them quit playing.

PS: If your looking for an easy going active neighbor.. Plz add me! Arachnia730

Fashion Designer
    So I was questioned today by a neighbour as to why I sent out her gift before the goals came out. Mind you, I gifted back the chocolate cake she had already gifting me before I declined it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    So I was questioned today by a neighbour as to why I sent out her gift before the goals came out. Mind you, I gifted back the chocolate cake she had already gifting me before I declined it.
    That is hilarious. Did you ask her why she gifted before the goals came out? I have a ton of neighbors who always gift on goal days and never wait until the goals come. I figure it must be because they didn't realize goals were coming. But really, we are all level 99 players. After 99 levels, I think you should be contentious of update day and hold off on gifting in case there is a new appliance... But what do I know