Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Farm Supplier
    My ex nbrs dont even write on my wall and silently delete me even after being a good nbr!! It really hurts!
    Butterbeer ~~
    ppl like u like ppl like me
    like ppl like me
    like ppl like u..

I've had a neighbor delete me because I didn't tip her the day my 13 year old cat died. I posted about it on my wall that I would be gone that day because I was grieving, but would be back the next day. Apparently she really missed my 120 coins e_e

Executive Chef
    I had someone who wasn't even my neighbor visit and leave a nasty note about my Restaurant, and what they didn't like. I went to see their place, and they were level 11, and barely had any decor - a few unmatched wallpapers, a few unmatched tiles, and assorted unmatched tables. (I'm level 99). I just told her I decorated to make myself happy and didn't care what she thought. Then I blocked her.
    Don't worry about it. There are always rude or negative people in the world. You don't need that kind of negative energy.
    Take Care, and Have Fun!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Some people have medical problems and designs like your bakery (the tiles, i think) cause their eyes to hurt. One neighbour of mine has an ailment and just the process of visiting and looking at different bakeries gives her the most terrible debilitating headaches ever. Every once in a while when her symptoms flare up she has to stop playing. Another former neighbour of mine had to quit playing fashion story altogether as she had eye surgery and some designs in that game cause her severe physical distress.

It could also be that your neighbour is just a fusspot

Either way, try not to get upset about it. She was honest enough to tell you why she was deleting you. There are a million and forty players out there who would be happy to be your neighbour. Keep calm and play on

I just ask nicely on their wall, and decline gifts I don't like. But I do try to gift people what they gift me, even if it's something I don't want.
    I accept anyone who adds me. I love seeing different bakeries.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Quote Originally Posted by hiralhg View Post
    My ex nbrs dont even write on my wall and silently delete me even after being a good nbr!! It really hurts!
    I know right! It does hurts but after awhile I just get over it. Just noticed one neighbor deleted me away silently. Reason been she's quitting the game. One good neighbor gone. *sigh*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    This was on my wall Sorry but am going to have to delete you your bakery designs hurts my eyes silly but true sorry if you get a new bakery here's storm I'd is this rude to anyone else am a good neighbor I tipped back I gift every day and I never let a request go longer than 4 hours when i am awake 10 minutes is my bakery that bad I feel bad and don't even want to play anymore
    OMG you are better off without that silly nbr. Who's she/he to tell you how to decorate your place. Decorate how you want not others. There are lots of people who don't have such ridiculous rules to be nbrs with.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Some people have medical problems and designs like your bakery (the tiles, i think) cause their eyes to hurt. One neighbour of mine has an ailment and just the process of visiting and looking at different bakeries gives her the most terrible debilitating headaches ever. Every once in a while when her symptoms flare up she has to stop playing. Another former neighbour of mine had to quit playing fashion story altogether as she had eye surgery and some designs in that game cause her severe physical distress.

It could also be that your neighbour is just a fusspot

Either way, try not to get upset about it. She was honest enough to tell you why she was deleting you. There are a million and forty players out there who would be happy to be your neighbour. Keep calm and play on
    That would be understandable. If a nbr said they r deleting me because of that then I would understand.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for advice and comments I just thought it was rude I know it wasn't medical it was just her being annoying always complaining your all right so am just going to let it go

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Thanks for advice and comments I just thought it was rude I know it wasn't medical it was just her being annoying always complaining your all right so am just going to let it go
    It was definetly rude. All she had to do was silently delete if she wanted to. No reason for her to get nasty like that.