Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Rhino Keeper
    I had this one neighbor who kept sending me food when I had asked for parts and I was like, "If you keep sending me food instead of parts I'm going to delete you." And he was like, "But, Mom...!"

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I had this one neighbor who kept sending me food when I had asked for parts and I was like, "If you keep sending me food instead of parts I'm going to delete you." And he was like, "But, Mom...!"
    Lmao... "SEND ME PARTS OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!"

I have several nbrs who have dropped to 0, have had the same rotting food for weeks, and don't look like they're coming back, but I hesitate to delete them because of their history of being fantastic nbrs back when they did play. They gave no indication of quitting, they just... quit. I'm not talking about the one who's ill and missing that I mentioned a while back, but others. One said she would be back after Memorial Day weekend, but never was. Things like that. So now the ones like that are just sitting there, idle, on my list, because I don't want to hurt their feelings if they ever do come back. Whaddya do? :\

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Lmao... "SEND ME PARTS OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!"

I have several nbrs who have dropped to 0, have had the same rotting food for weeks, and don't look like they're coming back, but I hesitate to delete them because of their history of being fantastic nbrs back when they did play. They gave no indication of quitting, they just... quit. I'm not talking about the one who's ill and missing that I mentioned a while back, but others. One said she would be back after Memorial Day weekend, but never was. Things like that. So now the ones like that are just sitting there, idle, on my list, because I don't want to hurt their feelings if they ever do come back. Whaddya do? :\
    I also try to keep them as long as I can. I post on their wall saying I hope their ok. Then after awhile, I leave that final note that says I'm sorry, I have too many neighbors. This is the link to my bakery. Please let me know when you come back.

Maybe you could try this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    I also try to keep them as long as I can. I post on their wall saying I hope their ok. Then after awhile, I leave that final note that says I'm sorry, I have too many neighbors. This is the link to my bakery. Please let me know when you come back.

Maybe you could try this?
    I've been thinking about it. That's probably what I'll do. I've been asking if anyone else knows anything about where they went, or if they've said whether they're coming back, but I keep getting buried by "full" "full" "full" "are you still playing?" "full" "full" like no one is even seeing my posts. :\

I've still got over 20 daily players and get all the parts I need though, and I get that tiny bonus from visiting them every day, so I dunno lol.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by adored2 View Post
    I wonder how many nbrs i would lose if i mass gifted dragon scales one day.
    Lol!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh, I REALLY needed that today!!! :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KeriBeri71 View Post
    Lol!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh, I REALLY needed that today!!! :-)
    April Fool's Day is good for stuff like that. Brownies, if you're really brave.

I just had a nbr asking for scales and teeth not too long ago, to build that little guy. He's actually kinda cute.
    Name:  tumblr_m0fm8pkCiT1qm7yoc.png
Views: 198
Size:  12.0 KB

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    I've still got over 20 daily players and get all the parts I need though, and I get that tiny bonus from visiting them every day, so I dunno lol.
    Yes, I keep a number of those ghost bakeries just for that very reason Esp if I hope they'll come back (and my favorite did after half a year) or their bakery has discontinued foods. Those ghosts are my favorite neighbors sometimes lol, low maintenence!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    Yes, I keep a number of those ghost bakeries just for that very reason Esp if I hope they'll come back (and my favorite did after half a year) or their bakery has discontinued foods. Those ghosts are my favorite neighbors sometimes lol, low maintenence!
    Yeah, except remembering to skip them when sending out requests, because I already clog mine up by sending more than 20 per day, and I don't want to make it worse by sending ones that I know won't get answered the next day when they finally get out. >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Neighbors.

I don't care at all if someone deletes me, in fact, I never even notice. If I did, I wouldn't care and I certainly wouldn't go over asking why they did it. I move on. I have other neighbors and there are so so many other players out there. So if I clear my list and I delete you that is the end of our relationship. If I did it by accident, you'd know. You get deleted if you're a bad neighbor. Don't make people feel obliged to add you back unwillingly.

I hate having to re-add people I already got rid of. Every time I clear my list, my number of neighbors end up growing! This is why I fear players who don't clear their wall. They leave posts from you up there where you've answered some nosy personal question they asked for weeks like the creepy little creeps they are. Then they never let you go. Or those people who visit you from stalking your neighbor's wall then hound you to add them. Which neighbors you have needs to be your choice and people need to realize and respect that.

And this one is just for fun.. neighbor poaching. Neighbor poaching is just a part of the game. But there's the right way and the wrong way. The wrong way is going to my neighbor's wall telling them you're a friend of mine when I've never heard of you. Then when you get caught you say "o I consider everyone on bakery story a friend." Like that doesn't sound totally nuts!

I need to have a banner that says I'm an awful neighbor, don't add me, I delete often and add never.

Executive Chef
    I already forgot when I last checked my wall))) because there are only "t/g" or "f" )))))