Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    if they're full they're playing. after a week of inactivity the tips disappear.
    Thx I thought the tips stayed there forever. No one ever told me that b4. I'll have 2 remember that. It makes my life much easier. Now if TL could just make the long term inactive players disappear.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Any of you have any neighbors that are never cooking anything,never gift or tip, yet put out gift items on the counter daily? I have not removed them yet because I'm curious to see how long they are going to keep doing it I don't see what enjoyment they are getting out of the game by playing it that way. The only thing I can think is that a relative or friend goaded them into signing up to send them parts now and then or something. But then why seek out other neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Thx I thought the tips stayed there forever. No one ever told me that b4. I'll have 2 remember that. It makes my life much easier. Now if TL could just make the long term inactive players disappear.
    The server will automatically clear up any tips after about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    Any of you have any neighbors that are never cooking anything,never gift or tip, yet put out gift items on the counter daily? I have not removed them yet because I'm curious to see how long they are going to keep doing it I don't see what enjoyment they are getting out of the game by playing it that way. The only thing I can think is that a relative or friend goaded them into signing up to send them parts now and then or something. But then why seek out other neighbors?
    Nope, haven't encounter before. Are they a lower level player? Could be they are running shortage of coins, hence couldn't cook a recipe. Or they're probably just not into these cooking/baking game. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Nope, haven't encounter before. Are they a lower level player? Could be they are running shortage of coins, hence couldn't cook a recipe. Or they're probably just not into these cooking/baking game. XD
    One is lower level, the other is 30 something? Just thought it very strange. I suppose it could be people short on money, hadn't thought of that. I posted on their walls 2 days in a row asking if they still played. I guess I will just wait and see what happens! =)

One is lower level, the other is 30 something? Just thought it very strange. I suppose it could be people short on money, hadn't thought of that. I posted on their walls 2 days in a row asking if they still played. I guess I will just wait and see what happens! =)
    Yup, just gotten wait and see. At least you did dropped them a note. Though I used to do that years back, but now I don't do it anymore because sometime they may come back haunting you.

If they still haven't reply back, just hit the "remove" button. That one small button is powerful!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Yup, just gotten wait and see. At least you did dropped them a note. Though I used to do that years back, but now I don't do it anymore because sometime they may come back haunting you.

If they still haven't reply back, just hit the "remove" button. That one small button is powerful!
    Yes, I don't feel as bad about doing it now. Every person I have removed had a poorly maintained "wall" anyway,so I am sure they could come back and "haunt" me if need be.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else get new neighbors, exchange tips and gifts for awhile...then, after a few weeks you realize you're the only one gifting and tipping, though they're still playing... If you do this, why do you do this?

Rhino Keeper
    Any of you have any neighbors that are never cooking anything,never gift or tip, yet put out gift items on the counter daily?
    Yes! I don't like deleting active neighbors, but those, I do remove. What's the point?

Also, since i figured you guys would understand my minor rant: I had a very nice, very sweet lower level neighbor (I'm level 98, she is in upper 30s) who gifted and tipped daily, and I did the same. I posted on my wall almost two weeks ago that my 13 yo kitty passed away and that I was probably gonna be gone that day because I was grieving. Several hours later at reset, I felt up to tipping off my wall, and realized that said neighbor deleted me! Her ID is on her wall and she's all "ADD ME PLEASE LOOKING FOR NEIGHBORS!" so I thought that maybe she deleted me by mistake. I tried re-adding her twice, but she's rejected both invites lol. Gods forbid I miss my daily tips ONCE. Gah. Oh well. I really liked her bakery too.
    Last edited by zeldashepard; 04-28-14 at 01:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    almost: i have a neighbor who doesn't bake, but does put out gifts, except when new goals come out. then she (i assume) cooks just enough to get the prize (it doesn't seem like she's baking enough for mastery, but i could be wrong), and then goes back to an empty bakery. however, she did still gift brownies pretty regularly, so not totally like your neighbors. haven't heard from her at all lately, which is sad, because i miss those brownies. it was the only food i got.

zeldashepard: i'm sorry about your kitty. and about your crazy neighbor. i mean everyone here always says to find the people that play like you and don't feel bad about cutting out the ones that don't, but there's a limit to that. she should totally feel bad.
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-28-14 at 03:51 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    Yes! I don't like deleting active neighbors, but those, I do remove. What's the point?

Also, since i figured you guys would understand my minor rant: I had a very nice, very sweet lower level neighbor (I'm level 98, she is in upper 30s) who gifted and tipped daily, and I did the same. I posted on my wall almost two weeks ago that my 13 yo kitty passed away and that I was probably gonna be gone that day because I was grieving. Several hours later at reset, I felt up to tipping off my wall, and realized that said neighbor deleted me! Her ID is on her wall and she's all "ADD ME PLEASE LOOKING FOR NEIGHBORS!" so I thought that maybe she deleted me by mistake. I tried re-adding her twice, but she's rejected both invites lol. Gods forbid I miss my daily tips ONCE. Gah. Oh well. I really liked her bakery too.
    First of all, my condolences on the loss of your beloved cat.

And then, lol at your neighbour deleting you. Maybe she doesn't like people who have cats!