Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    And also, how are you supposed to know that's what they're doing? The only reason I know that people do that is because I read it on the forum. It doesn't make any sense. And then at what point do you send your neighbors what they want, if you always send them what you want?
    I am just happy with whatever my nbrs gift me. If they are basic parts and all. I do return the gift they send me. If I don't like that part I just delete it and just gift back the parts they sent me. Same with food. I do decline foods but return it if that is what they want. I got no complaints whatsoever. Guess I'm lucky my neighbors are laid back like I am
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

I have had a few neighbors in the past that would get very mad and demand I give this or that or else. I play Bakery and Restaurant Story to relax and I don't have time to go check everyone's list or see what items they might need. I visit all neighbors daily to tip and I gift also but I will usually pick a random part that might be needed later if there are not certain items being built for goals. I don't need all the drama that some cause with the game. Everyone has their own way of playing, I try to be fair and polite. I have many neighbors that I tip daily and have never once got a tip in return but if that bothered me I would just delete them. Never take it personal if you get deleted there are plenty of others that play that would love to have you as a neighbor. I accept all requests for neighbors and parts, if there is a problem or rudeness I will delete later. Some people have all the time in the world to play these games and seem to forget that some people have lives and that these games are not going to rule their worlds and they will survive without playing them. I will not die if you give me a part or food item that I might not need or want but who cares, I like playing these games when I have the time which is enough to do what I can. I try my best to be a good neighbor if you don't like how I play it just delete me! if you want me as a neighbor I would love you to add me: petlover425 and chefpeggysue are my ids. I play one I'd on my phone and the other on my tablet. I play both Bakery and Restaurant Story with both ids. Enjoy playing and have a great day everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    I was wondering how difficult it is for 0-2 star players to keep neighbours. Recently have seen posted on several walls that the wall owner would be deleting anyone below three stars...due to too much time tipping them with no reciprocation or that (according to the wall owner) they are clearly inactive. The second reason really seems to be a common misconception. As for the first, wondering why they are tipping them to begin with. I have a load of low star neighbours and rarely if ever tip them unless they happen to pop by and tip me...and I think they don't expect tips.
    Was just curious though because I really feel bad when I see those posts.
    Not very difficult at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Not very difficult at all.
    Not very difficult indeed. by the way, I've always wanted to see your shop. Do you mind if I send an invite?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the helpful info. I will change the way I gift from now on. I really had no clue till I read this thread.

I don't like when people leave their id's on my wall without writing anything else! Sounds rude to me...
    ❣❣ Pink Land ❣❣
    (❛‿❛✿̶̥̥)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Loverrosz View Post
    I don't like when people leave their id's on my wall without writing anything else! Sounds rude to me...
    yeah, or just "add me" with their ID. really? not even a please? you're not the boss of me.

Executive Chef
    I pretty much ignore those "add me" messages.

Well I can't speak for everyone else I can only speak for myself what I consider a good neighbor to be is somebody that answers my request because really that's all I'm looking for I don't care if you tip me or visit me I don't care how many stars you have I just care if you answer my request and when you answer my request you see what I'm looking for so you'll know what Avant I am trying to build and you'll send me that exact same part back or the parts that go with that oven that's what I think a good neighbor should be and I think you should do it on a daily basis.

like for example every morning I wake up and I send back request and I send out gifts and that's every morning whether I'm baking or not because to me that's what a good neighbor does I've just deleted all my neighbors because I can't get nobody to send me back request it took one week to make one stove candy cane oven it took a whole week to get parts back for that stove so it's quite annoying when you were a stove builder like I am and I build 2011 I know thats crazy but that's just me because I like to get things fast so I build 20 ovens and I need those parts so I'm always looking for good neighbors who will send back parts on a daily basis gift on a daily basis.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Angry Why don't people read?!

This is something that's frustrating me. I'm sure some of you can relate.

Here goes:

I needed neighbours so I posted what I was looking for and my ID in the 'add me' section. Instead of getting compatible players, I get a bunch of players who add me and then gift either useless parts or food I didn't ask for, when I wrote that I'm looking for compatible players who gift parts and cappuccino.

Now here's the frustrating part: why gift hot chocolate when cappuccino is one tile to the left? (Not sure how it's organised for Android and Kindle fire users) Just why?!

Can't people read now-a-days? I mean, why add someone who wants parts and/or cappuccino and then gift them chocolate cake, brownies, hot chocolate (basically any other food) and parts that aren't used for anything? What's the point? Do they just see the ID and nothing else?

Do they just see:
    "Blah, blah, blah, blah ID blah, blah, blah, blah."?
    'Cause that's what I think they see.

Ugh! If you're not compatible with someone who posts what they're looking for but choose to add them and then gift them what they didn't ask for, why add them in the first place?

And why is Cappuccino not the first gift on the list? Wouldn't that be easier so players don't need to scroll? And why not remove the parts not used for anything?

*Big sigh* Glad that's off my chest
    Last edited by VelvetyChocolate; 04-01-15 at 03:27 AM.
    Looking for neighbours who send parts and gift daily. Tipping is not required.