Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Lol. So I did the silent delete, and had a neighbor tell me she/he had a power out and that I "cut neighbors fast" even though this person hasn't tipped or gifted EVER. I just found that funny for some reason. At this point, I just don't care how people react. I can't please everyone. *shrugs* >XD

Farm Supplier
    I think it's ok to post on your wall what type of neighbors you'd like. Be honest- if you are a weekend ️️player only due to school or work, etc, let other potential neighbors know this. The daily players and daily fighters/ tippers will not want to add you and you will be frustrated at their expectations. It's also not fair to be a daily tipper and gifter and answer all requests and have neighbors that play sporadically and don't return the hard work. My biggest issue right now is that I have a few neighbors that want every one of their neighbors to write on their wall every visit, every day. For me, I am a faithful daily player who stays at 4 stars, gifts, tips and sends requested items daily. I do not have time to write on each of my neighbor's wall every single day. If this is something you want your NBRS to do, you should definitely tell them up front before you ask for their friendship as a neighbor. I don't give any warning. If a player hasn't been communicating with me why they are not tipping/ gifting or daily active neighbors, and it has been a pattern of not seeing them on my newsfeed, I just drop them with no apologies. There are so many other players out there who need and want good neighbors. So to sum it all up, good communication and reciprocation is probably the easiest way to keep your neighbors happy. Other than that, IT'S A GAME. Enjoy it! Sometimes people are sick or lose a loved one, or they lose their internet connection or phone. Try to have compassion on people and know that everyone has a life outside of this little Bakery Story world.

Farm Supplier
    This game is played by a lot of younger kids. It's a game, so for me it's ok if that makes them happy Just don't become neighbors with someone you know won't be compatible with your personality.

Host(ess)
    What goal parts are neighbors wanting right now? I can't keep up. I don't understand the goal day thing.

Executive Chef
    We're between goals right now (except for lower level players or slow pokes like me), so oven elements are probably your best bet to mass gift. But specific neighbors might want specific gifts!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    We're between goals right now (except for lower level players or slow pokes like me), so oven elements are probably your best bet to mass gift. But specific neighbors might want specific gifts!
    Thanks! I've started sending elements unless they request otherwise.

In defence of "non-gifters": 1. Please remember time zones. I do NOT get up at 3 AM to gift. 2. I deliberately gift late in the day, so my neighbors have plenty of time to make requests and I can give them 2 of that item. (The exception to this is goal days with new parts, which I assume everyone wants)
    By the time I gift, I get messages saying "17 of your neighbors did not receive the gift, etc." Is it my fault that you're maxed on gifts? Does that make me a "non-gifter"? And are you really keeping a list of who gifts and who doesn't?
    I'm so grateful to have terrific neighbors. If they're maxed on gifts by the time I start playing in the morning, they don't delete me or post nasty messages.
    This is a game, People!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-28-15 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Added member's own correction

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnipowerz View Post
    Lol. So I did the silent delete, and had a neighbor tell me she/he had a power out and that I "cut neighbors fast" even though this person hasn't tipped or gifted EVER. I just found that funny for some reason. At this point, I just don't care how people react. I can't please everyone. *shrugs* >XD
    LoL i have had a neighbor that stalked me somehow to post on my wall after being silently deleted...... People take it personally when they notice they have been deleted. I don't even notice myself if i get deleted because i have so many neighbors as is. I look at it this way, if i get deleted it probably means that i was thinking about silently deleting them too and didn't visit them much and vise versa, just weren't compatible. It'll just shrink my list some more and all i have left are good neighbors
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

New Resident
    When I read your posts and talk about awesome neighbours I feel envy... I don't ask much but I only have like 2 really good neighbors and maybe 5 that actually send something I need and that's it. I can't find anyone new that care about requests or gifts even if I nicely suggest about my preferences.

I had to cut down neighbors, I can't tip every neighbor daily, I have about 20-30 neighbors who tip me all the time and as gift. 300+ is not a number I would like to have, I found many inactive players plus I write down ALL of my current neighbors now on a notepad. I been so busy lately that I can't tip everyone, I don't know if anyone has removed me lol.
    Level 99 / 4 star player