• doesn't matter

4 4.55%
  • no, remove the app, not interested anymore

7 7.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Nightclub Alive

Executive Chef
    I used to like the game but got bored because of the limited coin decorations. I quit long ago because of this. If it had a major overhaul and more coin items every week then I'd consider playing again. I understand TL need to earn money and don't mind having gem items but when that's all that's ever added then unless you want to spend real money on the game all the time then no point in playing. Especially if you like decorating but can't because of the lack of coin items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I used to like the game but got bored because of the limited coin decorations. I quit long ago because of this. If it had a major overhaul and more coin items every week then I'd consider playing again. I understand TL need to earn money and don't mind having gem items but when that's all that's ever added then unless you want to spend real money on the game all the time then no point in playing. Especially if you like decorating but can't because of the lack of coin items.
    That's true, decorating can be very limited especially if you don't buy gold/cash :/
    more coin items will definitely be nice.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I feel as though this game has gotten so boring "Stormie" doesn't even play...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nomicrophone View Post
    I feel as though this game has gotten so boring "Stormie" doesn't even play...
    I think its better we leave stormie out of nightclub. It would make the game worse.

Executive Chef
    any game now has a dozen of them.. and they decorate all by themselves(!!!!) and follow your level and show what next u can do..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    I think its better we leave stormie out of nightclub. It would make the game worse.
    Lol! How so? Please do tell...

Im new here. I don't know if this is the right place to ask questions but maybe someone can let me know where to go. I've been playing nightclub story for about a week and I love it. I'm confused though. I have drinks out and people come to the counter and a little blue shot glass pops up abouve their heads and they leave with a red angry face. What does that mean?

I love NightClub Story and play it daily. I hope they will keep it and start to update it again because it is a fun game for the grown ups.
    Me and my husband both have been faithfully continueing to play in hopes that they would start to update the game again, we havent bought any gems because of that reason. We both are kindle user and play many of the teamlava games and have become frustrated because we dont really recieve updates as other platforms do, but yet we still hold on in hopes that this will change. Night Club was the first TL game we played and is what sparked our interest in other TL games so please dont take away the games that bring people to them. And by the way if they do decide to start updating again could they consider making VIP seating that makes money with every person that sits in them. Just a little thought.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by downstown77 View Post
    Im new here. I don't know if this is the right place to ask questions but maybe someone can let me know where to go. I've been playing nightclub story for about a week and I love it. I'm confused though. I have drinks out and people come to the counter and a little blue shot glass pops up abouve their heads and they leave with a red angry face. What does that mean?
    Actually I don't know what to tell you, I've got some counters blocked and I don't see the blue shot glass and customers leaving angry. Do you have dance tiles out? I mean as long as the happiness level stays relatively above 90, you should be okay

Are you able to post a screenshot(s) of what you are seeing?
    Last edited by sehana; 03-29-13 at 11:03 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nomicrophone View Post
    Lol! How so? Please do tell...
    Well first of all he's useless because he doesn't respond to MY requests, maybe he does to yours. You can't delete him, You can't put a message on his wall though all messages would likely be negative and stormie sits at the top of the Nbr list and screws me up because after I tip the nbr goes to the bottom of the list and stormie doesn't which is terribly annoying. Anyway, its not like stormie will be added to nightclub anyway.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast