4 4.55%
  • no, remove the app, not interested anymore

7 7.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Nightclub Alive

Executive Chef

Thumbs up Keeping Nightclub Alive

To show TL we are still interested in Nightclub, show your support.

.....it may help.... hoping

There's no announcement for it, but this is to show if players are still interested in the game or not, as we have not seen updates for a while.
    Last edited by sehana; 03-19-13 at 02:43 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    What? They're are closing the game?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    There's no announcement for it, but this is to show if players are still interested in the game or not, as we have not seen updates for a while.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Please keep it going. Need new drinks badly!!

Why didn't this take place with the classic City Story game last summer? I think once TeamLava has stopped plans, they just die... causing no updates and unhappy players. And I think certain people at TL Studios take on certain jobs and are only allowed to take on certain jobs, and to do this, they create new games. But sometimes it's difficult to manage multiple projects at once. I really have enjoyed Nightclub Story and it's very sad to see the classic TeamLava games go. That's what made most of us customers.

I feel like a bit of a compensation wouldn't hurt. Giving back to the community. And didn't Storm8 throw some huge extravaganza for Storm8 being open for 4 years?

Executive Chef
    If you update it, I'll play. Why hasn't TL said anything about the death of this game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Why didn't this take place with the classic City Story game last summer? I think once TeamLava has stopped plans, they just die... causing no updates and unhappy players. And I think certain people at TL Studios take on certain jobs and are only allowed to take on certain jobs, and to do this, they create new games. But sometimes it's difficult to manage multiple projects at once. I really have enjoyed Nightclub Story and it's very sad to see the classic TeamLava games go. That's what made most of us customers.
    I feel like a bit of a compensation wouldn't hurt. Giving back to the community. And didn't Storm8 throw some huge extravaganza for Storm8 being open for 4 years?

They are always partying like its 1999! Now we know why some things are so chopped and screwed like a bad mixtape. Too much coffee, late nights with loud music and goofing off in the office making harlem shake videos.

Im not sad to see this game go. It had potential. But no updated software since last february. Bad freezing and glitches. The same hot neon green and blue decor. No goals, no fun, nothing unique. Too many new games and no attention to the old will not keep people staying in the long run.

I can download city story on my android but not itunes. Which stinks because I had fun playing it when I could. It was more fun than city metro. Boo!

Host(ess)
    With the proper attention to this game it can be great fun it was an escape from the child like games since... Keep it just focus more on the moving parts like the floor tiles and some goals here and there...

I am still interested on it. Never remove the app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love nightclub buy the items are so expensive, instead of cash please that the costs be only money please, because I can't decorate because i haven't got any cash T_T

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast