Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS update

Rhino Keeper

iOS update

Does the new update for DS on iOS mean we can now delete Valentines Day and just play the regular version?

Banned
    Something weird happened before I saw we had an update. Breeding diamond and virtue I got fires and loves. Thinking we must use the new version.

Host(ess)
    Bred diamond and virtue. Gave me 44 hours. Turned out to be angel dragon?!

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried over 100 times to get unicorn with diamond and virtue. I have only ever gotten virtue. This gets my hopes up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cmyjh View Post
    Bred diamond and virtue. Gave me 44 hours. Turned out to be angel dragon?!
    Wow! All I got from that combo are Virtues and more Virtues. Last night, I couldn't even breed Diamond with Fire or Forest.

Executive Chef
    One good thing is now we can upgrade 500 golds habitat and dont have to sell or move dragons. Another small change is when we click on dragon, there's a trade button.
    Anyone notices sth else ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    One good thing is now we can upgrade 500 golds habitat and dont have to sell or move dragons. Another small change is when we click on dragon, there's a trade button.
    Anyone notices sth else ?
    I just saw this. The words are super small on the walls. I got a light dragon from diamond and air/forest and virtue. I guess pinks are breaking up again too because I also got lots of loves and fires. Fruitful must be putting his rotten apples in the water again, because something on the island isnt clean!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    I have tried over 100 times to get unicorn with diamond and virtue. I have only ever gotten virtue. This gets my hopes up.
    Tell me about it! Have literally tried over 350 times for unicorn since it came out and have only gotten one. Now with virtue breaking up its even more rare. I give it! I finally got the last dragon ive wanted, dream, so I give up!

Farm Supplier
    i need 4 inches display for my iphone 5

Rhino Keeper
    I got infinity with diamond and magic yesterday, before the update.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-07-13 at 06:33 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast