Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    Since today is the day I'm airing game grievances I figured I'd add my two cents in on this feature. It basically has only worked for me during the summoning. It's been over a year since I started this game and I can't remember when this was released but I've never been able to collect the parts to craft any of the quest dragons. I've been trying almost nonstop, breaking for summonings to get parts for the comet. It will likely become limited soon and I've yet to get a tail and only have 2 of the 3 other pieces required. Considering I quest daily, that's really bad. Okay I think mine is broken.
    I have some parts and pieces for the Comet dragon quest but I have not received anything in the last month or two. Can we still get parts for the Comet Dragon? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Why does it seem some of the quests are such rip offs? Spending 5,000 and getting only 100 worth of food for instance? Or 10,000 only to have the poor dragon come back with 1 map?
    It's about converting unneeded coin into something useful in the game. They'll only ever let you have 6 farms and there's even a limit to how many neighbours you can have that return maps. It's basically a trade of coin to boost your food or map growth rate. It's not a great feature once you've collected parts for dragons and the remaining quests do seem like token additions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Why does it seem some of the quests are such rip offs? Spending 5,000 and getting only 100 worth of food for instance? Or 10,000 only to have the poor dragon come back with 1 map?
    Once your coins start rolling in, these quest prices seem like nothing. It's more useful once you've built out the basics.

Farm Supplier
    why aren't the outposts on either of my islands working?

Farm Supplier
    Its disabled ::3

New Resident
    Why is it disabled?

Farm Supplier
    Its back!

Executive Chef
    I'm lvl 150 and make tons of coins, so there's nothing wrong with the price for me. I have crafted all the Quest-dragons, done the goal, don't need any more maps since I cleared the whole island already. Only quest I still do is Gold, and perhaps gems (I still need black and pink gems).
    I don't mind spending 100.000 for 1 gold, it's not like I miss the silver and it gives an extra chance on some extra gold.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone ever get the large black gem through the quest?
    ~o~Feel free to add me on Fantasy Forest And Farm Story 2~o~

Mystic Map request help needed

Does anyone know how to request mystic maps from neighbors when you are in the middle of an expansion? I am at level 74 and it takes me two days to expand. I haven't figured out how to ask for maps unless selecting to expand and then the request for mystic maps only comes up if you don't already have enough maps to expand. So, I would like to ask for maps each day so I can build up my maps. Since it takes so long to expand now, I don't want to wait two days before I can ask my neighbors for a map. I have 150 neighbors so that is not the issue. However, not all of my neighbors respond when requesting for maps. So, it takes me another two days to get 50 maps (the amount I now need to expand at my level). So, if I have to wait until my expansion completes (2 days) to request the maps and then wait for the returned maps (another two days), I am looking at four days before I can expand again. In no time, I will run out of space to build new habitats and I will give up on the game if that happens. I WILL NOT spend gold to expedite my expansion. I really need help/advise.