Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1043

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    those anyone know the dragon quest for food what are the rewards?
    It's The Quest For Crops. You use your Magic dragon. The amount varies each time. I did see a post that said you can get 500 food.

I got rid of my Magic long time ago. I don't do this quest.

Banned
    On the Fire quest I have only gotten various coins and gold. Food comes from the other quest for crops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    It's The Quest For Crops. You use your Magic dragon. The amount varies each time. I did see a post that said you can get 500 food.

I got rid of my Magic long time ago. I don't do this quest.
    On occasion, I've received 5000 food!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    On occasion, I've received 5000 food!
    Oh that's great! If you are like me you have many dragons that need feeding. That 5000 sure helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo hoo! I just got my third Comet Core from the "Comet's Lunar Core" quest. It took about 120 quests over the last six months (doing other quests only for world events during the time). Now I need to get a Comet Tail - so I'm starting the "Eternal Flame of Atlantis" quest - I hope to get it by year end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Woo hoo hoo! I just got my third Comet Core from the "Comet's Lunar Core" quest. It took about 120 quests over the last six months (doing other quests only for world events during the time). Now I need to get a Comet Tail - so I'm starting the "Eternal Flame of Atlantis" quest - I hope to get it by year end.
    It took me 7 months to get all parts for Comet.
    Recently I started mapping with Island but keep getting 1 and 2 maps, 100 food and 6000 coins and only once I've got 4 maps and 8 maps.
    Didn't try for crops yet but it would be good to know what is the max, coz this is the next goal to complete

Executive Chef
    I started a thread regarding the Quest Outpost, and was pointed in this direction, my question remains the same I have a quest to get the Outpost, however it's not in my market. I am Level 11. Can anyone help?

Executive Chef
    Ok so now something really bizarre has happened, I've clicked through the quest to go to market to buy the quest outpost but it took me straight to a list of quests. But I have no building to go to??? So when the quest is completed Venture to the Volcano, I will not be able to quest again. Can someone please advise?

Executive Chef
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Ok so now something really bizarre has happened, I've clicked through the quest to go to market to buy the quest outpost but it took me straight to a list of quests. But I have no building to go to??? So when the quest is completed Venture to the Volcano, I will not be able to quest again. Can someone please advise?
    The quest outpost is not purchaseable, it will just appear if:
    1). You are playing on an IOS device
    2). You account is level 11 or higher
    If you meet those requirements and it still doesn't appear, restart your game and it should be there; if it's not, you should contact TL support. If you don't play on an iOS device you won't have access to the quest outpost, trading portal, battle arena, mines, spin to win, or world events.