Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1043

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Farm Supplier

questing

How many times does my moon dragon have to go questing for a comet core before I actually get one?? Going on 9th try. Not very happy.

I think it took me a couple of months.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi531 View Post
    I think it took me a couple of months.
    Wow, that's so encouraging!! Thanks for the reply.

Banned
    Mine was only 2 months. It took about 7 months to get all 4 parts. Good luck!

Host(ess)

Dragon Quests -value - are they worth it?

Hey folks

I've done a few quests now, but I really doubt their value. While I understand that rewards are random (other than questing for maps, but why would you bother unless it's part of another task) it seemss to me that these rewards are generally of far less value than the costs of the quest in the first place. If you then add in the income forgone while a dragon is questing, it seems that quests are simply a step backwards.

Any thoughts or comments?

Cheers. 
    Last edited by uku383; 05-31-15 at 05:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Breed a Fire baby, keep him at level 1, and send out for gold. At a minimum, you get back 1500 coins (more than you spent) plus a chance for 1, 2, or 10 gold.

Host(ess)
    Thanks roguebee. I think it's lineball though. That level 1 fire takes up a spot that could be occupied by another dragon. Let's say it earns 500 an hour. Over the six hours of the quest to earn 500 coins (the 1,500 coin reward less the 1,000 coin fee less whatever that dragon could earn in six hours), 3,000 coins could have been earned, and the chance of gold is quite low. Maybe I'm just overly critical....

Rhino Keeper
    Never done the math of the gold chance but don't think it's so low. It's the only quest I do, every day, and I get gold quite often. Including the 10 gold, not even that is rare. Coins on the other hand are more than plenty at this stage so don't care what I miss there.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Never done the math of the gold chance but don't think it's so low. It's the only quest I do, every day, and I get gold quite often. Including the 10 gold, not even that is rare. Coins on the other hand are more than plenty at this stage so don't care what I miss there.
    Thanks very much for that. You've both given me a good strategy!

Farm Supplier
    Please can you help me with Dragon Story. WHen I send out my dragons on a Quest for Coins, Crops or Maps this last few days they always bring back coins! I'm sure they used to bring back the other things - can you tell me what is going wrong? THanks CleoHotel