Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

I was able to get easter so yay for that! Still NO night hybrid. Just tried for mask, nice 22 hour wizard fail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfunsparkle View Post
    I was able to get easter so yay for that! Still NO night hybrid. Just tried for mask, nice 22 hour wizard fail.
    at least it's not a titan :-)

Fashion Designer
    I'm having luck with night dragon, have three of those, but nothing else, trying for other black and diamond, so far non. But not really bad luck, as the outcome are other dragons that I don't have.

Executive Chef
    Sadly, I am losing interest in the game because of these dragons. It gets rather depressing not having a single new dragon after several weeks of constant breeding. I am not counting the Amethyst because I could make that myself, but I swear I may do my iPod some injury if I get another 20 hour breed.

Banned
    I'm finally getting a goblin while breeding for mask so I'm happy about that...but these are hard dragons to get...very frustrating

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I'm finally getting a goblin while breeding for mask so I'm happy about that...but these are hard dragons to get...very frustrating
    Congratulations. I still am trying for him. He doesn't like me.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been going too bad - I got the Hunter on first try with Night & Parakeet, And the Bat on 2nd try with Night and Caesar. Having trouble with moon and mask dragons though. Haven't tried for the others though. Now if only breeding a diamond was as lucky for me. Pretty much every time I breed I use 4 or more colours in the hopes of a diamond and we are talking hundreds of breeding sessions with 4 or more colours.

Been trying really hard for a Mask Dragon. In the process I have gotten a Winter, Dream, Tusker, Hypnotic and Luck. Since I didn't have any of those before, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Got the Virtue and Night in the den again with a 16hr breeding. I'm hoping it's either Tiny or Aether!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Been trying really hard for a Mask Dragon. In the process I have gotten a Winter, Dream, Tusker, Hypnotic and Luck. Since I didn't have any of those before, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Got the Virtue and Night in the den again with a 16hr breeding. I'm hoping it's either Tiny or Aether!
    It's either an Aether or Charm. Won't be a tiny.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Sadly, I am losing interest in the game because of these dragons. It gets rather depressing not having a single new dragon after several weeks of constant breeding. I am not counting the Amethyst because I could make that myself, but I swear I may do my iPod some injury if I get another 20 hour breed.
    Me too. I have not gotten anything I was trying for in last three weeks. Blacks and pinks always break down. No easter, no mythic, no clockwork, just firestorm, after firestorm, with an ocassional eagle.

I get that some dragons need to be harder to get. A diamond dragon that is really rare is cool. However when all the new dragons are incredibly hard to get it takes the fun out of the game.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast