Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, they should probably loosen the reins on the breeding probability of pink & black. I've been lucky and got all but the Dark Angel black hybrids. Luckily, I got all the pinks before they change everything introducing black.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    Yeah, they should probably loosen the reins on the breeding probability of pink & black. I've been lucky and got all but the Dark Angel black hybrids. Luckily, I got all the pinks before they change everything introducing black.
    I am missing kite (and diamond, so unicorn too) and with these new breeding combos, it seems less and less likely to get it. -.-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I've been doing Night and 3 color hybrids and I still have no Night hybrids sadly.

I went back to trying for pink hybrids and got a Kite dragon so there is that.

With four hybrids in the mix, it becomes more complicated. With three the chances are better.

I used night and clown. With that I got my bat three times in a row. On andoid it worked too. For goblin and deep I used ruby and sapphire. For hunter I used familiar. And wizard for illusion. I got duplicates of all and happily sent them to the trading portal. Its best to use hybrids with colors of all the black dragons.

With th pinks, again they took forever. When I stopped caring about them, they were all over the place.

New Resident
    I got my first night dragon water +coral

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone bred night and night? I've been wondering if you could get some purple blue hybrids, I still need aether and mistmoth, I got my night on the first try

Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Has anyone bred night and night? I've been wondering if you could get some purple blue hybrids, I still need aether and mistmoth, I got my night on the first try
    If you have a diamond, breeding with night gives a good chance for aether. I got 2 aethers this way. I bred super with night & pink as well so if you are missing super, try that combo too.

But no black hybrid so far for me too (coming from an island with 2 diamonds, 2 infinities & a crusader-which is easy enough to get by the way if you have the diamond)...

More island, coral, island, coral. Got a wiz, but already have one. Ive been breeding night with single color dragons, and two and three color hybrids, no luck. Right now im trying for the moon dragon. I still dont have any night hybrids, and i havent gotten any new dragons at all since night! Wish i would get a mistmoth fail.

Same here. Night Dragon plus any other Dragon makes one's I already have! Ugh!!!! Thought it was a Kindle version issue. Guess not. :/

Rhino Keeper

Angry Night Dragons needs to head back to the drawing board!!!

While I love the whole idea of the Night Dragons, they are also a major pain in the ____. I have used countless combos but Night always seems to split causing each combo to only produce Coral/Wizard/Charm or Magic Dragons. I've even tried Night with a dragon that didn't have the purple element, like Scarecrow, and even that produced either a Coral or a Wizard Dragon. How was that even possible? Were they designed to split they way they do or was it a glitch that TL just refused to fix?? Either way, these dragons are makin me frustrated more and more. Right now I'm tryin for Dark Angel and I'm usin Night & Diamond and my results so far are:

1. MistMoth 12h
    2. Wizard 22h
    3. Wizard 22h

I'm not gonna buy/spend and more gold because it would just be a waste because the next outcomes would just be more long hour fails.

Banned
    Yeah, they split. Night is made of blue + purple. Everytime you breed it, you run the risk to get all the different blue and plurple hybrids as fails... + fails from the color(s) of the dragon you are breeding it to.
    Night + Light can be a myriad of different ones : Coral, Wizard, Aether, Ice cream, Dream, Luck, Hypnotic, Moon...
    I am going through the same deal, I can sympathize. Trying for Moon and having all the purple/blue hybrids in my nests right now.
    Same thing with Virtue. Yes, they sure are a pain in the booty !

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast