Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Rhino Keeper
    Argh!!!! No luck with black hybrids!!!! Just blew 500 gold trying for a bat. And nada!!! can't get deep or illusion either not to mention dark angel which I want sooooo much!!!!!

I had 3 titans in a row. Still only have night dragon and the black/green hybrid.

Executive Chef
    All I could get is deep. Too many long breeding time fails to keep trying right now. I am missing to many others to devote my den to these. Maybe later.

New Resident
    Me too, trying to breed that Gobling but all i got so far are about 6x Coral and a Super Dragon (what wasnt too bad, had no luck breeding one when i tried to ^^)
    I guess i hate the 10 now..

New Resident
    I'm gonna slowly mix my night dragon with other type of dragon I have to see what kind of result I will get

yeah i've been having really bad luck with night! took me like 15 corals before getting night finally, and i've been constantly trying to breed hybrids, so far i've tried night with red/athletic/planet/titan, mostly got corals again! then charm. and even 3 times left or right heart dragon (what do i need those for now?? thought they were limited edition?). but still no luck, maybe i'm using the wrong combinations?

Executive Chef
    I'm having even worse luck with the pink hybrids. I even tried breeding the Night with the Virtue to get a Goblin but got a second Bubble (my only pink hybrid). I did manage to get the Deep and the Bat which is fantastic. I've been trying for a Diamond but no luck with that no matter what I try.

They should not split the traits! A black should ONLY contribute a Black trait! I bred a Night with a dragon that has red and green to try for the Hunter or Goblin and got a Coral which is NOT RIGHT!!!

Yup - pink and black officially off the breeding plan at the moment. After nothing but islands, poisons, corals, and I can't believe I'm about to complain about Caesar, but after trying so hard for one and getting it by mistake, I've now had three more. *deep sigh* I've been trying for the hunter and the deep almost continuously, with no luck at all. And those are just the failed night experiments. I had to shelve the pinks for the same reason - not a single titan after months of trying and to get three in a row... fail. massive, massive fail.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - salt in the wound - salt in the wound. Curse you DS! Just trying for something innocuous like finally going for a wizard and what do you give me? Another NIGHT! So evil!

Host(ess)
    glad to know I'm not the only one.... so many coral and magics. taking a break right now and trying to get a virtue....at least those fails are only 5 hours for the love dragon

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast