Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rambrose0378 View Post
    I have question and I cant seem to find the answer. I am wanting to breed two dragons but I am afraid I will get one that needs a habitat I haven't leveled up enough to buy. So I guess my question is....Is it possible to breed a dragon you haven't leveled up enough to buy?
    Hey rambrose this is a really good question.
    I did check on this and no , you can't breed a Dragon that is above your level for this reason.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-19-13 at 05:16 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ok good. I was worried I would get a baby and not have a home for it. Thank you so very much!

Ok does anyone have any luck on this game for anything or what? I will not spend another 4.99 on here (spent over 300- in few months) and I can't even get Mask! I got Diamond while trying to get it, best luck ever so far. I have goblin when I wasn't trying. But I cannot say how much of this game is just about luck of the draw. Hope to hear of any more successful black hybrids... Especially this MASK!! I could have bought her and a Helios with leftover $$ in my pocket if I knew ahead it would be so hard to get.
    Last edited by maguar; 01-06-14 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KariKawaii View Post
    Ok does anyone have any luck on this game for anything or what? I will not spend another 4.99 on here (spent over 300- in few months) and I can't even get Mask! I got Diamond while trying to get it, best luck ever so far. I have goblin when I wasn't trying. But I cannot say how much of this game is just about luck of the draw. Hope to hear of any more successful black hybrids... Especially this MASK!! I could have bought her and a Helios with leftover $$ in my pocket if I knew ahead it would be so hard to get.
    I've been trying for black hybrids for several months. I've NEVER seen my night dragon not break down and create blue or purple hybrids. I've gotten over 20 coral, at least a dozen island, 3 blue moons (supposedly super rare) all while trying for Moon or Goblin or various other black hybrids. I still have only 2 night dragons and no other black dragons at all. I keep thinking I must be doing something wrong, there must be a way to get black to breed but it sure doesn't look like it.

Executive Chef
    After over a year playing, I have:
    Moon (2x)
    Night
    Deep
    Hunter
    Bat
    Raven (as a price in the Spin-the-Wheel, not through breeding)
    Lotus (crafted)
    Illusion
    Yin Yang (as a price in a tournament, not through breeding)

So, after a year, on and off trying, I only managed to breed 7 black dragons... Mask is one of the most dificult dragons to obtain (almost as dificult as Diamond), for all required colors can split into other colors, and only when both colors don't split, you have a chance for Mask - something almost never happens. Pink (Virtue) and Black (Night) have 28 possible outcomes, and only 1 needs both colors not to split.

Executive Chef
    I have bred night elf and deep on two accounts, and my main account has bred moon, illusion and bat. I simply cannot get mask, hunter or dapper or black diamond. Night has come out quite a few times though.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have a few black hybrids myself, they're difficult and seldom seen. Many fails, including breeding a ton of nights. So far, over a year trying, I have these.

Deep bred 3 (wizard x night, illusion x night, leo x illusion)
    Dapper (night x goblin)
    Goblin (night x eagle)
    Illusion (night x aether)
    Lotus (crafted) finally... switch android user
    Moon bred 2 (winter x night)
    Troll (fairytale x dapper)

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I have such bad luck with black hybrids. I can't get Moon, Goblin, or Black Swan, which I've tried for repeatedly. I buy them when they come up for sale, and I got lucky on this last wheel spin. After playing for two years, I have:

Bat
    Dapper
    Deep
    Hunter
    Leaf
    Lotus (crafted)
    Naga (bought)
    Neon
    Raven
    Secret (bought)
    Smoke
    Thunderstorm (wheel)
    Troll

I'll eventually craft Onyx, Tiger's Eye, and Jade, but I really want that moon, if only because I'll never get the comet dragon without it to do the quest.

Fashion Designer
    Still only got Night, Deep and Mask. I include black in every breeding combination that isn't an attempt to get a limited dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I only have a dern Night dragon. I did have a night elf, but I traded him for the crafting materials. Otherwise, I have been able to breed NO other night theme dragons, with my one night almost always being in my breeding den.
    ID: rusticjess
    Add me! I welcome new neighbors