Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikot View Post
    Same for me too, I took a break for them when mystic came out. I hoped I would have better luck but that hasn't been the case. I can't breed a mythic either.
    Yeah, after a certain point it just feels hopeless. I think there's a fine line between a fun challenge and an impossible one, and up to a few months ago the game managed to ride that line really well. Now though it's well on the frustrating side of things, going by the comments in this thread and elsewhere on the forum. I really hope the breeding logic for these hybrids gets adjusted soon.

Banned
    I have got 3 Mask & a Goblin dragon now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    Yeah, after a certain point it just feels hopeless. I think there's a fine line between a fun challenge and an impossible one, and up to a few months ago the game managed to ride that line really well. Now though it's well on the frustrating side of things, going by the comments in this thread and elsewhere on the forum. I really hope the breeding logic for these hybrids gets adjusted soon.
    I agree. Rare dragons should be a bit hader than common but not incredibly difficult. In the last month I have not been able to get any of the "rare" dragons I have been trying for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I have got 3 Mask & a Goblin dragon now.
    Now Bat and Ice cream & Night will have a Moon egg for me in 31 hours ^_^

I still do not have a night hybrid! I have tried for night hybrids and mythic hybrids with NO success and way too many magic fails. Its magic, island, wizard....20-22 hour fails. And constant 20 or 22 hour fails make for an unenjoyable game.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guy's I think there really is something wrong. I bred Diasmond and Night and just kept getting long breeds, gave up as I wanted other breeds. Same with the Bat, could not get it. Finally I got the Mythic so I am happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Another thing, my Mistmoth sucks. She does not Fly. I asked Lava to fix her, they can't or won't, I don't know.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't get me wrong, I love my Mistmoth, but I have not tried to get another. Getting back to the Black Dragons, they are so hard to get and when you continually getting 20 hour breeds, it gets to be to much. I am tired of Wizards, Eagles and especially Magic. All i end up doing is craft them.

Rhino Keeper
    What is especially hard is Night Dragon is the same hours that the Dark Angel, 23 hrs, and I kept getting Night Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by yeshayahu View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love my Mistmoth, but I have not tried to get another. Getting back to the Black Dragons, they are so hard to get and when you continually getting 20 hour breeds, it gets to be to much. I am tired of Wizards, Eagles and especially Magic. All i end up doing is craft them.
    I've had it with wizard and magic fails! I only get to try once a day with those long fails so it isn't much fun to come in and check very often.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast