Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    I only have a dern Night dragon. I did have a night elf, but I traded him for the crafting materials. Otherwise, I have been able to breed NO other night theme dragons, with my one night almost always being in my breeding den.
    Please tell me that was a deliberate trade and not an accident. I might cry if it's an accident. I have so little luck breeding the super rare night hybrids that the thought of trading one by accident makes me cringe.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Please tell me that was a deliberate trade and not an accident. I might cry if it's an accident. I have so little luck breeding the super rare night hybrids that the thought of trading one by accident makes me cringe.
    For what it's worth, I've only been able to breed three Night hybrids - Moon, Night, and Dapper. All my others are either tournament wins, crafted, or Spin To Win.

Rhino Keeper
    My experience with black element dragons has been weird, to say the least. I have a Moon to send on quests, a Night Elf (I even had a second one to trade as soon as android gained access to the trading portal!) and even the elusive Mask. I don't remember trying particularly hard for those, probably got them accidentally. What I did try for and failed time and again was a simple Bat, Deep or Dapper. Still no sign of those... Crafting a Jade, a Tiger's Eye or an Onyx is going to take ages as well, by the looks of it. At least I got a Lotus!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes lol, it was intended. I'm not too fond of the 'snake' or Eastern style dragons. So even though he was hard to get, I decided to get the gems he was worth instead
    ID: rusticjess
    Add me! I welcome new neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    One of the reason that Black hybrid dragon are so hard to breed is that there are way too many fail possibilities with its minor colors (Purple and Blue), and 2 of them are 22hrs and 25hrs. I remembered it took me about 1 and half a weeks breeding Night and Water just for the Deep dragon @_@ (luckily I did it before Penumbra was released)

Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Yes lol, it was intended. I'm not too fond of the 'snake' or Eastern style dragons. So even though he was hard to get, I decided to get the gems he was worth instead
    Funny how it happen to me when got my second Night Elf as a fail. The thought of trading completely slipped my mind and I just hit the sell button thinking "ah another already-had fail... selling" and then I was "wait... What!? That like hundred of gold and time worth to get a Jade/Tiger Eye"
    Last edited by Dragosle; 04-08-15 at 09:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Night dragons are ridiculously hard to breed. Every single one I have has either been crafted or was bred completely by accident trying for something else. I've got a Moon (bred), Smoke (bred), Yin Yang (tournament), Goblin (bred), Magma (crafted), Obsidian (crafted), Deep (bred),Lotus (crafted), Frightmare (tournament) and Archangel (bought). The bred ones were complete flukes. The color always splits, even in champs and zodiacs that have black as a base color with something else you end up with blue/purple hybrids. It's insane.
    Last edited by saghaven; 04-09-15 at 04:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    On my main island I have a few night ones, hunter, deep, night, think elf as well gotta check to see which ones exactly ... i went on a breed night kind only for a while them i went to pinks lol just started on my way 2nd account i just started breeding nights got my first night dragon in nest still can afford habitat yet lol 50,000 more to go lol

Executive Chef
    On my second account (a Kindle account so no crafting, mining or tournaments) I've got a Night, Elf, Moon, Hunter, Illusion, Bat (recently bred) and a Spider (please don't ask me how I bred that - I have no clue lol).

Rhino Keeper

RubyHummer

Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    I finally have a few black hybrids myself, they're difficult and seldom seen. Many fails, including breeding a ton of nights. So far, over a year trying, I have these.

Deep bred 3 (wizard x night, illusion x night, leo x illusion)
    Dapper (night x goblin)
    Goblin (night x eagle)
    Illusion (night x aether)
    Lotus (crafted) finally... switch android user
    Moon bred 2 (winter x night)
    Troll (fairytale x dapper)
    Well, I can add Emberglow (night x Scorpion) to the list. At least I finally have a black/yellow hybrid.
    Last edited by rubyhummer; 04-15-15 at 07:51 PM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920