Thread: dang TL

Rhino Keeper

dang TL

After we asked for more dragons , TL sure did give us more dragons. Then we pleaded to recieve a black element. First it was just Globin and Hunter to catch. Night is no different than Pink but still hard to get dragons. Then there was a PLETHORA of sweepstakes to particpate in for a chance to recieve 5,000 gold.

I really think TL is "over doing " dragons

Its great and all to recieve dragons... But not so many at a time. I havent even gotten any black or pink hybrids. Im stuck on still getting a diamond and dragons. I currently have 73/94 dragons ( because i couldnt get Witch or Boo ). Im at 1.6mill exp.

I just want TL To stop releasing dragons for like 2 weeks to catch our breath. ( well for people like me who dont have luck and dont have any perseverance)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Don't worry if you don't have Black or Pink Hybrids yet. You don't have to rush yourself. Those Dragons aren't going anywhere. :3

Banned
    I am very much behind too, but that's ok. At least there are no LE's as of now, we have plenty of time to breed these guys. I would calssify myself as "average" regarding luck in breeding. I have streaks where I will breed 3 new dragons in a week and then will be struggling for another week to get a dragon that I won't end up having anyway (hear me Cupid). It is great for high levels players who are waiting to breed something new. For new players, it give them a lot of choice.

Fashion Designer
    Although on occasion I think like this.... but then for the players who already have ALL of the dragons.... where's there challenge?.... they'll just get bored otherwise if there isn't anything new for them to go after.

I don't have much luck either and I'm always missing at least 20 if not more, because of new releases every week. lol

Executive Chef
    I agree. We (or some of us, not me) need more dragons since they have most of them. I just hope the goals don't go away. I like completing them but the ones I have left, some from day one even, are hard to finish. Stupid fails.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Although on occasion I think like this.... but then for the players who already have ALL of the dragons.... where's there challenge?.... they'll just get bored otherwise if there isn't anything new for them to go after.

I don't have much luck either and I'm always missing at least 20 if not more, because of new releases every week. lol
    And those that have all dragons are mostly gold buyers that get the new dragon within a day of its release

If there isn't new dragons then they won't buy gold and support tl income so others can enjoy the free game

I think dragon story is the game that is generating more money for tl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I agree. We (or some of us, not me) need more dragons since they have most of them. I just hope the goals don't go away. I like completing them but the ones I have left, some from day one even, are hard to finish. Stupid fails.
    I still have the Planet goal. I am level 78, I could never breed the darn thing, lol !

Rhino Keeper
    TL keeps adding dragons so that i always stay short of 26-30 dragons... I am the benchmark... Lol

Rhino Keeper
    More dragons is nice, especially since the habitat cap was increased. Good job TL! However, I do agree that perhaps it's time for a few new features of the game (especially on Android platform, which is hopelessly behind iOS). I'm still without a diamond on level 94, so I have plenty of dragons to breed as is...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I still have the Planet goal. I am level 78, I could never breed the darn thing, lol !
    Yeah, I was in the same boat. I had that goal forever, then finally got it when the cupid dragons came out (along with a cupid). Was one of the more pleasant fails for that one :-)