Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Rhino Keeper
    Well at least we get a free lightning dragon from the album reward

Rhino Keeper
    Don't have any black or pink hybrids! So impossible, all I've tried for in ages

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen2 View Post
    The breeding rules and percentages have recently been changed. The breaking up of pink and black has caused there hybrids to be extremely hard to get. My daughter is ready to quit (Me to) She has been playing for a long time. (She does not need to evolve at level 3) She has been trying for Origami for a week and has gotten one wizard and the rest commons. (16 tries)
    I have been trying for the Dark Angel. The results from 2 Islands breeding:
    Dragon qty % of total
    coral 21 14.38%
    water 51 34.93%
    wizard 35 23.97%
    mistmoth 5 3.42%
    night 12 8.22%
    magic 19 13.01%
    aether 3 2.05%
    146 100.00%
    It is simply not fun anymore if it costs less to buy the dragon than to breed it. It has never been true before but it seems so now.
    Also it seems the Wizard (and Titan from a different test) have become common. (look at the percentages) I hope this is not a ploy to increase gold usage by long fails. I have also looked at my neighbors (about 140) and Wizards and commons abound.
    I really enjoy the game and don’t mind contributing a lot of gold. (I and 2 addicted daughters)

TL, please go back to the old fun breeding rules before you **** this wonderful game or put some glue in pink and black.
    I love all the new features and dragons but it is a game about dragon breeding and collecting so fix something! We don’t need the boosted breading feature if it ruins the standard breeding.
    I hate it when the rules get changed in the middle of the game. What they should have done for both pink and black is the same as magic - come up with some common dragons and rares/super rares and not split the basic element.

Banned
    It is really hard. I am breeding Virtue with Sunrise. My target is the Kite dragon. However, some fails could give me : Tiny, Chocolate also. But it's splitting constantly. I have had Firestorms, Scorpion, Eagle, Griffin (that was a good one), laserlight...but nothing with the non-split pink element. Discouraging

Omg i thought im the only one who didnt get that rose arch cuz alll of my nbrs got it. Id tried for over a month since the goal was released, but alll i got was mostly that ugly magic dragons. Then I finally gave up yesterday. Im sick of seeing purple dragons, evolving and trading them all. It was so easy and fast with my ipad acct but no such luck with iphone. Simply disappointed. Ive even used lots of golds to speed up at the last day of the event. What a waste..

Fashion Designer
    I still haven't got the Pink basic dragon yet I haven't even got a "fail" laserlight which I think looks cool and don't have yet... I'm taking a break from it and going for the Dark Dragon myself.

Banned
    "Anubis explained that the increase in Diamonds was natural and heralded the dawn of a new age. He told how the magics of the Nether Portal had changed the natural laws, not destoyed them. Nothing could ever do that!
    Then the Mage made the Keeper an offer. Help him to uncover the New Laws that would govern the breeding of the Dark Dragons and together they could regulate them. Only when that was accomplished could they be sure that no dragon of any race would dominate others again"-Quote from a little story I posted a while back.
    Feel kinda bad that bad bringing it up but it just seems to fit!

Farm Supplier
    OMG, so glad I found this post soni could rant! I'm in the same boat. I'm iOS and have been trying for pinks since day one and only have tiny and justice. can't get a black hybrid to save my life. and let's. it talk about Passion!! I tried for that one for weeks back to back to back… nothing. I really enjoyed this game to but now it's annoying and frustrating and I don't even feel there's a point to play if they are going to make everything impossible to get. Do they realize it's no longer fun and they r ruining this game??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    I still haven't got the Pink basic dragon yet I haven't even got a "fail" laserlight which I think looks cool and don't have yet... I'm taking a break from it and going for the Dark Dragon myself.
    I've sold off more virtues than I can even count. 33 hours is horrible when you don't want or need the dragon!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mistywjd View Post
    OMG, so glad I found this post soni could rant! I'm in the same boat. I'm iOS and have been trying for pinks since day one and only have tiny and justice. can't get a black hybrid to save my life. and let's. it talk about Passion!! I tried for that one for weeks back to back to back… nothing. I really enjoyed this game to but now it's annoying and frustrating and I don't even feel there's a point to play if they are going to make everything impossible to get. Do they realize it's no longer fun and they r ruining this game??
    I bred my heart dragons what seems like a million times without getting the passion baby. Then when I found out you can get it from diamond/diamond breeding I ended up getting it pretty fast.

I had to sell my second diamond yesterday to make room for Mercury. So sad.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast