Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Executive Chef
    I've been have some trouble too
    I only have the origami and tiny pink hybrids. but no other black, pink or diamond hybrids :/
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    the dark angel is proving even harder as the night dragon will still break down when bred with diamond, something the pink dragons didn't do (they might now, I haven't tried) when trying for Unicorn (which I don't have either).
    Pinks do break Down in vday version with diamond. Tried it a few days ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Pinks do break Down in vday version with diamond. Tried it a few days ago.
    Oh wonderful. Will take even longer to get a unicorn dragon now. :-( Pfft!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I've been have some trouble too
    I only have the origami and tiny pink hybrids. but no other black, pink or diamond hybrids :/
    Same here! I have only Tiny and Origami. I can't get anything else! I've given up trying and decided to try for a Diamond.... It feels like I'm no longer having fun but instead I'm just concentrating on breeding and that's not how this is suposed to work.... I'ts a game and it should be fun...

Executive Chef
    I want my Kite! :0

I've tried almost every combo with just Pink and Yellow. I thought the Lightning Dragon could help but still no Kite!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I want my Kite! :0

I've tried almost every combo with just Pink and Yellow. I thought the Lightning Dragon could help but still no Kite!
    Wish I could give you one of mine! All I seem to get are Kites and Bubbles. And one Flower. That does it for all my pink and black hybrids. No Night, either.

Executive Chef

Angry Annoying that basic genetics don't work with the game

I agree with what's been said. Pink and Black should NOT split! PERIOD! It just is not right! I too have had a hard time with Pink and Black hybrids and don't have a Diamond yet either. The only Pink I have is the Bubble. I tried the Night with the Virtue knowing they've been splitting hoping for the Goblin or at least something different and I got a second Bubble so I guess the Pink split but the Night did not -- no sense at all! The Magic doesn't split, does it? It's difficult enough without them splitting the colors. I also keep trying the Scarecrow when I try for Diamond since it has three colors but have nothing but bad luck with it. Same with the Super; I guess it's pretty much a double Purple :-(. Also, I've bred a Red/ Green with a night hoping for Hunter or Goblin because that would be logical. You know what I got? Another freakin' Coral!?! It took ZERO traits from the second dragon! NOT RIGHT!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I agree with what's been said. Pink and Black should NOT split! PERIOD! It just is not right! I too have had a hard time with Pink and Black hybrids and don't have a Diamond yet either. The only Pink I have is the Bubble. I tried the Night with the Virtue knowing they've been splitting hoping for the Goblin or at least something different and I got a second Bubble so I guess the Pink split but the Night did not -- no sense at all! The Magic doesn't split, does it? It's difficult enough without them splitting the colors. I also keep trying the Scarecrow when I try for Diamond since it has three colors but have nothing but bad luck with it. Same with the Super; I guess it's pretty much a double Purple :-(. Also, I've bred a Red/ Green with a night hoping for Hunter or Goblin because that would be logical. You know what I got? Another freakin' Coral!?! It took ZERO traits from the second dragon! NOT RIGHT!
    If they didn't split, you'd get the hyrbids every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    If they didn't split, you'd get the hyrbids every time.
    Right, I'm not asking that they not split, at all. That would be too easy. I just want them to split less than the current 99.999% of the time, like they currently do. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    Right, I'm not asking that they not split, at all. That would be too easy. I just want them to split less than the current 99.999% of the time, like they currently do. lol
    Hear ye, hear ye! XD

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast