Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    My! You're doing pretty darn good then young lady!!! I won't even tell you which ones I'm missing!! lol
    You're not missing diamonds! i have 76 out of 98 (no witch). I didn't get the four leaf yet, either xD
    Pinks weren't too hard for me. Got them all within a few tries , and I believe Bubble was 1st try. I think tiny was the one that took longest, but I got the laserlight I wanted x)

But these blacks...dang!!! not one!

Banned
    I'm on android also, I got the virtue easily enough. So far have 2 tiny and 1 bubble dragon for the pink hybrids. (got the 2 tiny dragons trying for the chocolate which I still don't have) but that's it.

For blacks, I have the night dragon (easily enough) and i managed to get bat and deep dragon. Goblin is a no show (all I got were supers and a couple cupids), I haven't really tried for hunter too much other than trying for goblin OR hunter by breeding night with landworm or something. And I haven't got the illusion dragon yet either.

the dark angel is proving even harder as the night dragon will still break down when bred with diamond, something the pink dragons didn't do (they might now, I haven't tried) when trying for Unicorn (which I don't have either).

The whole breeding logic lately is messed up. People getting infinities out of combos that should never produce one (diamond/forest...seriously??)

Fashion Designer
    I got all the blacks right away except the dark angel. Just wasted a ton of gold for nada.

The pinks have been wayyyy harder to get but I finally got all but kite. I have a very hard time with yellow mixes. I still can't get leopard either. But I am a champion sunrise farmer. Lol I hate sunrise!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I got all the blacks right away except the dark angel. Just wasted a ton of gold for nada.

The pinks have been wayyyy harder to get but I finally got all but kite. I have a very hard time with yellow mixes. I still can't get leopard either. But I am a champion sunrise farmer. Lol I hate sunrise!!!
    Sunrise turned to night!

I hate those things. Took me forever to get leapord too. My fiancee still doesn't have one and I finally got it...she's jealous :-) But she has more diamond hybrids and the unicorn which will be harder for me to get with the new breeding logic :-(

Fashion Designer
    I hear ya. It gets so frustrating sometimes I swear I'm gonna quit. But then I'll finally get one dragon I want and the excitement is back!!

It's much harder now because I only need 6 dragons. So almost everything is a fail at this point and I am selling way more than I get to keep!!!

Fashion Designer
    By the way... Do u happen to remember how you got your Leopard? I really want it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    By the way... Do u happen to remember how you got your Leopard? I really want it!
    Light and griffin, both epic.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    You're not missing diamonds! i have 76 out of 98 (no witch). I didn't get the four leaf yet, either xD
    Pinks weren't too hard for me. Got them all within a few tries , and I believe Bubble was 1st try. I think tiny was the one that took longest, but I got the laserlight I wanted x)

But these blacks...dang!!! not one!
    I got deep using night and sapphire, but nothing since then, it's just a c r a p shoot now, no science involved. Think they are just forcing us to use gold , would like to abort breeding instead of waiting so long knowing outcome is already failure...

Rhino Keeper
    I am so very tired of selling eggs of the nest, can not get pinks or blacks for all the fails. Now they come out with a diamond cross, for those of us who can not get diamond either frustration has rapidly overcome enjoyment.

Rhino Keeper
    You guys are very lucky, I still don't have the night dragons I have been trying since it came out.

But I got all the pink dragons (except the diamond-pink hybrid) - pls don't ask me how. It took me 3 weeks of nothing but hard work. I don't have any gold left I am so sad.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast