Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still having a hard time in just getting the original dragons, tried for the diamond ever sense it 1st came out & still get the same ol dragons. This game has gotten out of hand in getting what one needs. Thinking serciously of throwing in the towel. I lost out on that Rose Arch because I couldn't get that dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still missing Bubble and Flower dragons of the Pinks, and I only have Night and Deep of the Blacks... Haven't even attempted Four Leaf. These new dragons are definitely too hard to get... Don't have Unicorn either, and not even gonna attempt Dark Angel for awhile...

I feel like TL just keeps making this game harder, and less fun. Dragon a story has been going downhill for a long time now.

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree! It's a bit of a joke that any of these are considered rare. I've had better luck with some super rares like the seabreeze than any of the new rares. Haven't gotten any new rares since passion came out.

Executive Chef
    I'm missing kite and chocolate (and pegasus - no diamond) but I have NO black hybrids. Not one!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I'm missing kite and chocolate (and pegasus - no diamond) but I have NO black hybrids. Not one!!
    Is that all your missing from the old bunch? That's actually pretty good if that's all.

Ignoring the blacks as they're beasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Is that all your missing from the old bunch? That's actually pretty good if that's all.

Ignoring the blacks as they're beasts.
    Yep. to be honest I've only tried for chocolate and kite about twice. xD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Yep. to be honest I've only tried for chocolate and kite about twice. xD
    My! You're doing pretty darn good then young lady!!! I won't even tell you which ones I'm missing!! lol

Fashion Designer
    When new dragons are just released, it normally is easier to get them for a while for most people, I think. Like they sort of release more during that period.plus since pinks were released so much earlier, I think most ios users should have all the pinks.

And yes I'm having difficulties. Tried for a week for tiny, didn't get it. Tried for a couple of days for flower, haven't gotten it either. Should the rates be changed? I wish it would.. will it be changed? I honestly doubt so.

Farm Supplier
    Dear TL, getting pink and night is already a challenge. Getting the diamond is also a challenge. Not to mention the diamond hybrids.

So how about we forgo the challenge of splitting up pink and night dragons?

I breed night plus purple it gives me blue/purple hybrids. Like wth dude? I certainly didn't breed blue/purple!!

Or when I try night/red I get blue/red hybrids. Oh come on if I wanted any blue/red I would have bred them myself. I don't need you to be so considerate and split it out from the night???

I'm sure TL wants us to get all the dragons and complete our album right? Lets stop splitting black and pink.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish my failed black hybrids would at least give me an aether, seabreeze or cupid. I keep getting dragons i already have. Sigh.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast