Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by holly_angel View Post
    I hope you place your dragons before you sell, otherwise you are missing out on loads of xp
    You still get xp when you sell it off the nest
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-19-13 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by holly_angel View Post
    Lightning? is that ios only?
    Yes, sorry it's an album reward I think for 50 unique types of dragons

Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    Black and Pink dragons are giving me fits! I've been breeding for nothing but pink and now black hybrids since they finally released pink for android, and I have gotten a Flower Dragon and a Chocolate Dragon and that's it. Been trying for nothing but black hybrids since release and haven't got a single one.

I've used all the free gold I got from installing promotions and still nothing.

I've gotten 3 Aether, 3 Titan, 2 Mistmoth, 3 Super and Seabreeze (which was the worst of all because I thought it might be Bat or Goblin) and I'm sure a few other rares and super rares that I'm forgetting. I've gottten 6 super rares over dragons that only supposed to be rare.

I could understand if it were one specific dragon, but I'm trying for like ten different dragons, here, and nothing.I'm talking what has to be hundreds of breedings and over a month's time with only two successes. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Is anybody else having this hard of a time with these new color splitting hybrids? It's so bad for me that I'm not enjoying the game, anymore. I haven't had a single successful breeding since the first day or so Chocolate was released. It's depressing.

Sorry about the rant, but I've got nothing else to do as I wait for another 16 hour fail time trying for a black hybrid.

Anybody else having trouble like this?
    I don't blame you. If I had more time, I would do the same, but I don't. I only really have the time to say this: these dragons make me MAD. I wish that they could be easier to get; I haven't gotten a single one yet.

Executive Chef
    For me it seems that breeding pink and black hybrid is easier now. I breed 3 night and one pink hybrid in about a week. (none of them had it earlier)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    For me it seems that breeding pink and black hybrid is easier now. I breed 3 night and one pink hybrid in about a week. (none of them had it earlier)
    Bubble, bat, deep, illusion. I already had (earlier) flower, goblin too. (and lightning, as reward in iOS)

Host(ess)
    Yeah i got the same thing, in the last weak i bred moon , goblin, origami,black swan and kite dragon, wondering if it was just me or breeding did became easier.

Executive Chef
    Black angel has been evading me despite non-stop(except for 3 days)breeding since it came out!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beejk View Post
    Yeah i got the same thing, in the last weak i bred moon , goblin, origami,black swan and kite dragon, wondering if it was just me or breeding did became easier.
    After months of trying for pink hybrids and getting nothing I've gotten Origami and Tiny in the past day and a half. Yeah they've changed something. I'd say they've finally started hearing our complaints but I doubt it...really I bet this means the pink hybrids are going to start to go limited.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    Black and Pink dragons are giving me fits! I've been breeding for nothing but pink and now black hybrids since they finally released pink for android, and I have gotten a Flower Dragon and a Chocolate Dragon and that's it. Been trying for nothing but black hybrids since release and haven't got a single one.

I've used all the free gold I got from installing promotions and still nothing.

I've gotten 3 Aether, 3 Titan, 2 Mistmoth, 3 Super and Seabreeze (which was the worst of all because I thought it might be Bat or Goblin) and I'm sure a few other rares and super rares that I'm forgetting. I've gottten 6 super rares over dragons that only supposed to be rare.

I could understand if it were one specific dragon, but I'm trying for like ten different dragons, here, and nothing.I'm talking what has to be hundreds of breedings and over a month's time with only two successes. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Is anybody else having this hard of a time with these new color splitting hybrids? It's so bad for me that I'm not enjoying the game, anymore. I haven't had a single successful breeding since the first day or so Chocolate was released. It's depressing.

Sorry about the rant, but I've got nothing else to do as I wait for another 16 hour fail time trying for a black hybrid.

Anybody else having trouble like this?
    Im having trouble breeding black dragon breeds too. But i have a wuestion: if you breed a night with a fire, will you get only fire from thay breeding, or will there be a chance you get something else? Just wondering. Cos i bred my night and mirage and i got a charm. Strange... anyway, you are lucky you breed 3 supers, i cant get a super! Did you end uo with suoer when yiu breed with a black, or if you were trying for a jight or something?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonmasterC99 View Post
    Im having trouble breeding black dragon breeds too. But i have a wuestion: if you breed a night with a fire, will you get only fire from thay breeding, or will there be a chance you get something else? Just wondering. Cos i bred my night and mirage and i got a charm. Strange... anyway, you are lucky you breed 3 supers, i cant get a super! Did you end uo with suoer when yiu breed with a black, or if you were trying for a jight or something?
    In breeding night can act as black, blue or purple
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast