Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Rhino Keeper

Black and Pink Dragon Hybrids are Too Rare

Black and Pink dragons are giving me fits! I've been breeding for nothing but pink and now black hybrids since they finally released pink for android, and I have gotten a Flower Dragon and a Chocolate Dragon and that's it. Been trying for nothing but black hybrids since release and haven't got a single one.

I've used all the free gold I got from installing promotions and still nothing.

I've gotten 3 Aether, 3 Titan, 2 Mistmoth, 3 Super and Seabreeze (which was the worst of all because I thought it might be Bat or Goblin) and I'm sure a few other rares and super rares that I'm forgetting. I've gottten 6 super rares over dragons that only supposed to be rare.

I could understand if it were one specific dragon, but I'm trying for like ten different dragons, here, and nothing.I'm talking what has to be hundreds of breedings and over a month's time with only two successes. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Is anybody else having this hard of a time with these new color splitting hybrids? It's so bad for me that I'm not enjoying the game, anymore. I haven't had a single successful breeding since the first day or so Chocolate was released. It's depressing.

Sorry about the rant, but I've got nothing else to do as I wait for another 16 hour fail time trying for a black hybrid.

Anybody else having trouble like this?

I hear you. It's been very frustrating trying to get pink or black hybrids. I hate having he cours split up because it makes it so hard to get the dragons you really want.

Executive Chef
    AMEN!!!
    I can't even get a plain black dragon. I have tried what feels like a million times and I've gotten every blue-purple combo there is, but NO BLACK DRAGON!

This shouldn't be this difficult.

Fashion Designer
    I have no black hybrids (lots of islands and mists when trying). For pink hybrids, I have a bubble dragon and two tiny dragons.

I find them extremely difficult to get.

Rhino Keeper
    then later on if you have black, you try to breed for black hybrid (Goblin, Hunter, Bat, deep), I am sure that you will get a ton of black. (I got 3 blacks and so many pinks.). This game is not fun at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2006 View Post
    then later on if you have black, you try to breed for black hybrid (Goblin, Hunter, Bat, deep), I am sure that you will get a ton of black. (I got 3 blacks and so many pinks.). This game is not fun at all.
    They made breeding too complicated with too many fail results with these new color splitting hybrids. I've always loved breeding dragons up to this point, but the color-splitting this is just way too convoluted and time consuming. TL should to consider significantly increasing the chance for the color to not split. As it stands, I'm beginning to lose interest because I've been failing so often that I no longer feel I'm progressing.

Banned
    I didn't have much trouble with pink ... I got all of them

Butt night is a pain do far I only got night

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I didn't have much trouble with pink ... I got all of them

Butt night is a pain do far I only got night
    Are you iOS or Android? iOS has had significantly more time to try for pinks than Android. That said, I'm still impressed. My luck with pinks had been disgusting. Even worse with blacks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    Are you iOS or Android? iOS has had significantly more time to try for pinks than Android. That said, I'm still impressed. My luck with pinks had been disgusting. Even worse with blacks.
    yeah im ios

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you on this one. I'm iOS. Apart from unicorn for which I haven't tried yet, i have all pink dragons. But thats only beause theyve been out ages for us. I have not been able to breed ANY of the new dragons since the update. Never had such a difficulty getting a desired result before. I am so bored with the common dragon results that I also don't feel like I'm progressing any more. I had 7 dragons to get the full album. Now I'm missing 12 because I have not been able to breed a black hybrid (apart from the first pre-update ones, goblin and hunter). Now it's all fruitfull for 4l and coral for deep!!! So frustrating!!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast