Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleepless City - Levels 97 - 102

Fashion Designer

Sleepless City - Levels 97 - 102

wow new island already!! so fast!! i haven't passed level 97 yet even after 5 tries i kept having one last glass left over. so far no new features, but we have yet to see. yay i love jewel mania they keep it coming!

Farm Supplier
    wish I was there, too. gotta try harder on 96. can't wait to reach the the new island!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ngamp View Post
    wish I was there, too. gotta try harder on 96. can't wait to reach the the new island!!
    hurry!! i've been stuck on 99 for awhile and want to whine about it with someone. hehe

Farm Supplier
    Stuck on level 101, grrrr....

Someone please helpppp meeee, lol.

Fashion Designer
    omg i see a new island but it's locked for me because i'm still stuck on level 99!!! HEEELLLLPP!! i just can't get any good matches and it seems like my board is constantly reshuffling because there aren't any available matches. sigh. i want to move on already

Farm Supplier
    Yay and noooooo! I'm now on this island, but I'm also stuck on 99. Omnibless, you are always a winner! Lol . Any tip?? haha

Fashion Designer
    they've increased the time limit on 99 from 1 min to 1:10 to 1:20 now. lol. i've gotten 47/48 a few times so it's very frustrating!!

Farm Supplier
    Also stuck on 99.. My best is 41 so i guess they need to increase the time limit to 2 minutes for me...

Farm Supplier
    Thanks... I'm Still stuck on level 101, lol, smh. Oh and they added a few seconds more to this level too. I find myself needing to dig two more levels to win b4 time runs out. I might just take a break on that and finish the new challenges they've added and see if I can give any tips on how I passed level 99 for y'all.

Farm Supplier
    My 2 cents, For level 99-
    Make sure your first move is close to the bottom and it is (how do I put it, hmm) breaking the pure white ice block to make it into a colored jewel. If you get a game where it it not giving you that first move to do that, don't touch the board and restart the level til you do.
    From there what I did was keep focus on the bottom, moving the black boxes to make a jewel match.... & at the top keeping an eye out to make bombs, lasers, etc. combine any special jewels together is alway great too.

If u do it that way, u will finish way ahead of time and get 3 stars like me.

Now if I could give myself advice on level 101, lol. :-/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	6107  

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast