Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The numebr of Mystic maps

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPurpleRose View Post
    I am sending requests for maps to all of my 80+ neighbors daily, I am lucky if I receive 10. I've gotten at least 20 requests today and have accepted them all. Those that don't send them, request either maps or Lotus Blossoms from me. I accept all requests and have started posting on some of those neighbor's walls asking why they aren't returning the favor.. Those that have replied say they never got my request because if they did, they would have sent one. I am playing basically all day so I know I'm not missing anything in the feed as I keep count of how many I have and get. I try to expand daily because I'm always needing more habitats to hold everything I breed. Sadly, I have to sell or trade off a lot because I don't have room for them. Is there a daily limit to the maps?
    Have you recently sent out request for other items? Like for Birthday Event? If so some players may be sending old request back and these are taking up some of your 20 max allowable slots.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The daily limit for receiving maps is 20. There is no limit on sending requests.

Do the neighbors that reply tend to be from the top of your list? An experiment you might to try is send maps to half your neighbors one day and the other half the next day. I've got my neighbors split into 3 roughly equal groups and request from one group each day until I get enough maps to expand. Generally, I get my 20 maps back each day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12