Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The numebr of Mystic maps

Farm Supplier

The numebr of Mystic maps

I have some questions, maybe it is too simple for you, I am confused to confront with what happen to me in the game:
    1. I count the number of neighbours who send me maps and whose names listed on the news board. For any individual day, this number is much less than that number of maps I acctually receive on that day(only around 50%). I want to pay visit to every friendly nbr sending me maps and what I can do then?
    2. Sometimes TL deducts the number of my maps from my account when I send maps to my nbrs, sometimes doesn't. What's the criteria TL sets?
    3. I receive 20 to 25 maps on the very day I make request for maps. Less and less maps on each day come in when time goes on. Some nbrs tell me that they receive my request 3 days after I make request. Some nbrs receive no request at all no matter how long ago I make the request. I also notice that the most common nbr Stomie's Park (automatically?).responses to my request everytime. What's the criteria TL to filter my sending list?

Executive Chef
    Once you send the map requests, it goes to neighbors. Some neighbors seem to get the request a day or two later. And the responses keep coming in even after you have enough and are expanding. When you respond to a neighbors request, it is not from your own stash. Something else is going on there. Track it a few times then email TL support for an answer. Stormie park is TL's computerized island. Not a real one so do not send gifts to it. It will always send maps pretty much immediately and will send other stuff (v day cards etc, but not gold). I think if there is too many requests going to a certain neighbor, the system overloads and kind of ignores the later ones. Not sure on this though.

Banned
    I have had my maps taken from my stash, I get requests a lot and I would send them all a map but when I went to expand it told me I needed maps even though I should've had more than enough... I don't send maps to just anyone now, just the people who are active with me. I thought the maps are meant to come out of your stash but I'll keep track and see if it takes my maps next time.

Farm Supplier
    Do I have the possibility to know all those who send me maps? This is what I really want to know. I am going to pay them all visit.
    My news board shows only 50% of that. Do?s this low percentage happen to your game too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonth View Post
    Do I have the possibility to know all those who send me maps? This is what I really want to know. I am going to pay them all visit.
    My news board shows only 50% of that. Do?s this low percentage happen to your game too?
    Since you never have more than 20 messages, they are dropping off before you see them. Every once in a while I will just post thank you's on all of my neighbors walls. I can't see any of them not sending a map. Hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    Yes, your advice helps me to remember who send maps AND their name show on my news board. But the remaining 50% of those nbrs who send me maps are not listed on the board. I don't why their names are missed.

Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    Since you never have more than 20 messages, they are dropping off before you see them. Every once in a while I will just post thank you's on all of my neighbors walls. I can't see any of them not sending a map. Hope that helps!

The larger your neighborhood, the harder it is to track requests and responses.
    I have hundreds of neighbors, and requests roll in on my newsfeed faster than I can respond; i,e, the newer requests push the older ones out of sight FOREVER. If I try to visit neighbors who are requesting maps or materials, when I flip back to the newsfeed, the request may be gone. I just try to grant as many requests as possible.
    As for incoming maps, my newsfeed will usually report only 10 or 11 each day, even though I may receive many more. I track this from the time the game server resets. The first one never gets pushed off the feed; the feed simply stops after 10 or so. In other TL games, you can only get 20 responses a day to your requests and the rest are held over and delivered on subsequent days. A similar limit and process seems to be in effect on Dragon Story.
    One caveat - although it's usually a benefit that maps keep coming in long after you send requests, they can get in the way of receiving non-map items which may be further back in the incoming queue.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your reply. I am not the only one gets part of the list of nbrs sending me maps.
    Anyway, by taking your advice, I can visit as many as possible nbrs who do me favour.

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    The larger your neighborhood, the harder it is to track requests and responses.
    I have hundreds of neighbors, and requests roll in on my newsfeed faster than I can respond; i,e, the newer requests push the older ones out of sight FOREVER. If I try to visit neighbors who are requesting maps or materials, when I flip back to the newsfeed, the request may be gone. I just try to grant as many requests as possible.
    As for incoming maps, my newsfeed will usually report only 10 or 11 each day, even though I may receive many more. I track this from the time the game server resets. The first one never gets pushed off the feed; the feed simply stops after 10 or so. In other TL games, you can only get 20 responses a day to your requests and the rest are held over and delivered on subsequent days. A similar limit and process seems to be in effect on Dragon Story.
    One caveat - although it's usually a benefit that maps keep coming in long after you send requests, they can get in the way of receiving non-map items which may be further back in the incoming queue.

Grand Emperor
    You can only see the last 10 who accepted your request. Try checking your news feed more often. Your 20 or so requests are showing up in your list, but only the last 10 are displayed, the rest drop off the list. If you check your news feed earlier you can see the first ones before they drop off the list.

I am sending requests for maps to all of my 80+ neighbors daily, I am lucky if I receive 10. I've gotten at least 20 requests today and have accepted them all. Those that don't send them, request either maps or Lotus Blossoms from me. I accept all requests and have started posting on some of those neighbor's walls asking why they aren't returning the favor.. Those that have replied say they never got my request because if they did, they would have sent one. I am playing basically all day so I know I'm not missing anything in the feed as I keep count of how many I have and get. I try to expand daily because I'm always needing more habitats to hold everything I breed. Sadly, I have to sell or trade off a lot because I don't have room for them. Is there a daily limit to the maps?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast