Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: more goals

Team Lava,

Please don't force us to play your other games as goals! It is annoying enough with all the advertisement to install and play your other games.
    Now, I have to reach level 7 in dragon story, level 9 in restaurant story. I don't like that game!

I want to build my city with building and fun stuff.
    Not to raise and feed dragons, or cook dishes which can took hours even days. (1 day to cook Spaghetti and 2 days for stews, are you kidding me?)
    It is not game at all, nothing to play, nothing to do. No serving the customer, cleaning dishes or whatever.

Please please give us more goals about building the city and not other games. Thanks!

Designer of Worlds
    The big update I'm working on will have a ton of new goals in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    The big update I'm working on will have a ton of new goals in it as well.
    I was wondering when the big revamp is going to happen (not that i'm being impatient; just curious)

Fashion Designer
    Why do you need extra goals?

Surely building wonders is a goal in itself.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafy View Post
    I was wondering when the big revamp is going to happen (not that i'm being impatient; just curious)
    There's a hackathon this thursday/friday here at the office. I've put a team together to work on a big update for the game. This update will require a full binary submission to apple (ios 5 support etc.. ) and will also include all the other update details I've mentioned on various threads. It usually takes a week or so for an update to get approved once submitted, so after all our testing and other internal stuff, I'd comfortably say to expect it by the end of the month

However if that doesn't happen, try not to rake me over the coals too much. It's impossible to know what hurdles may lay in wait ahead for my plan

Fashion Designer
    There's a hackathon this thursday/friday here at the office. I've put a team together to work on a big update for the game. This update will require a full binary submission to apple (ios 5 support etc.. ) and will also include all the other update details I've mentioned on various threads. It usually takes a week or so for an update to get approved once submitted, so after all our testing and other internal stuff, I'd comfortably say to expect it by the end of the month

However if that doesn't happen, try not to rake me over the coals too much. It's impossible to know what hurdles may lay in wait ahead for my plan
    Thanks for all your hard work! (^_^)

Rhino Keeper

Awesome! A summary of what gets approved / expected changes once confirmed would also be something I will be looking forward to

Sweet! Love the transparency.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    Awesome! A summary of what gets approved / expected changes once confirmed would also be something I will be looking forward to
    Of course expect that before the actual update goes live.

Rhino Keeper

Excited (and a bit nervous) to see what your next update brings - But whatever it is; Thanks for all your hard work and outstanding customer service MHZ_!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast