Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: more goals

Red face more goals

i think that city story metro should have more goals. it's boring when there is nothing to do. do you guys agree?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeson123 View Post
    i think that city story metro should have more goals. it's boring when there is nothing to do. do you guys agree?
    YES!!! I also wonder the point of having a mystery box when no items are never added to it

Thanks for the feedback. What sort of goals that you've done in this game would you like to see more of?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Goals which have gems as rewards!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymityville View Post
    Goals which have gems as rewards!
    I concur...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. What sort of goals that you've done in this game would you like to see more of?
    I like story lines, especially Jack's! He's pretty funny. My favorite ones are goals that require building stuff and collecting from them as long as these are tied to new buildings that come out. I don't like those goals where you simply ask neighbors to send you mustaches and whatnot...kinda boring. I'm sure many players will feel the opposite since asking for stuff is free while building costs coins, but oh well!

Host(ess)
    I would also like to see more goals...I really like the ones tied to building, decorating, collecting coins, and visiting/helping neighbors. I like the idea of having new goals launch tied to newly released items. But I also don't like the goals that make you request silly items like biker shorts from friends....it takes me 3 days to request enough permits for an expansion and the new community buildings take 2 days to request parts. I have my daily 20 request items I can receive already budgeted for the next week!

I agree, more goals would be great. Many TL could try coming up with a couple of new stories with the city story metro characters? Personally I like the missions linked to certain buildings and decorations and I agree with huntheat, it would be a really good idea to try and involve the new buildings with missions. Thanks TL ��

Farm Supplier
    Team Lava, where are the goals on City Story and I don't mean the ones where we play your other games?!?!

I like the building and decorating ones. They make you go out of your routine and try different things for your city that you might not have saved up for on your own. I don't enjoy the ones just make you buy the same building/decoration multiple times though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast