Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pastry Plains - Levels 91 - 96

And what is with the doom jewels starting the countdown before I can evensee them on my screen? Any one else have this issue?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    And what is with the doom jewels starting the countdown before I can evensee them on my screen? Any one else have this issue?
    before the level begins, it scrolls from the bottom to the top and you can see how much time is on the doom jewel when time starts. so just make sure to reach that area w/in that allotted time so it won't explode on you. but yea you just have to know that they're there and hurry to get to them :/

Level 96 is just ridiculous!

New Resident
    96 is ridiculous! So I can't remove the doom jewels with a bullet, because those doom jewels are NOT visible on the board, but the timer on them is active even though they are not on the board! I tried this level maybe 20 + times. I stopped trying now. Playing some of the older levels sometimes, just for FUN. Remember FUN, Team Lava? Lol!

Well, 96 is the end for me. Played it a few times but i no longer enjoy the game and am uninterested in trying anymore. Maybe i will come back to it in six months or so. I really dislike doom jewel levels and the fact that most times i get to play for only a minute before it is over.

I HATE level 96!! I wish we could just skip a level now and again. I love Jewel Mania, and would be sad to not play any longer. But I just don't think 96 is achievable for me. Those doom jewels...grrrrr!!

Just started this island, (91 is fast, too!) and was disappointed & upset to see doom jewels are back! I absolutely hate them! What mmonga said is true-- this is supposed to be FUN! I get so upset about those doomies (& dudes evil laugh, lol) that I'm not enjoying the game at all...

I just beat level 96!! After I cleared all the first row of doom jewels, I paused the game, took a few deep breaths, and started it again. An easy way to get the lower rows cleared quickly is whenever you get one of the arrow jewels (I don't remember the name) use the gift bomb and swipe the two, and it will clear everything off the screen. I happened to have 4 or 5 of he gift bombs, so I was able to blow through all the rows beneath the lower doom jewels very quickly. The trick was to have the arrow jewel on the first or second row before you put the bomb next to it. It is a frustrating level for sure! Every so often you just get the right combination on your screen, and luckily that happened today!

Quote Originally Posted by maian30 View Post
    Level 93 is super hard any tips on how to beat it?? I don't use the before game power ups nor do I buy or use extra gold. Any tips would be much appreciated thanks! Also has anyone else flipped 2 diamond jewels and seen the old guy come on the screen?
    Hi! I'm still on 92, so I don't have any tips on 93 for you (Sorry!) 😉 But I have seen the old guy you mentioned...I was surprised the 1st time, lol (actually only done it 3/4 times...) When you flip 2 diamonds it clears all jewels on the screen...

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    wow! congrats!! .... 91 and 92 are definitely doable as long as you move fast. for 92 - don't hesitate to use the bombs on the bottom to quickly dig down. whenever i combined a diamond with a blaster, it actually isn't very helpful because you have to wait for all the blasters to clear before it will move down and it eats away at the clock. ...
    Thanks, aileeniweeni...This is super helpful, and I know it's going to help me pass 92. Just taking a little breath--some of the timed levels make the ol' heart race a bit! Whew!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast